I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

Discus and support I can't sign in on backwards compatible games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DannyIngleson, Mar 20, 2024.

1. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please

:)

DannyIngleson, Mar 20, 2024
  2. [EX] Win User

Hi,

I guess you meant 'you can't'.

So go to the xbox-live.com website and log in with your to the profile related email. Instead of the password you click on Forgot password. This will reset your password and the system will send you a link to this email where you can choose a new one.
  3. Smwutches Win User

IL-2 Birds of Prey on XBox One

That game is not currently backwards compatible so it can't be played on the One. You can find a list of backwards compatible games here
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

I have a question about backwards compatibility

If it's not backwards compatible (and this game isn't) then no, it won't work. You can view the backwards compatibility list
    here. If a game is not on that list, you can't play it on an Xbox One.
  5. denis97g Win User

My son cannot play with me online

6. Xbox go home NL Win User

Can't buy backwards compatible games on marketplace?

It's not gears 3, (for as far as i know gears 3 is not backwards compatible)

I can't download any backwards compatible game.

Is there another way then to log in on a xbox 360 console? like if i buy a physical disc of a backwards compatible game, would it work then? and would i be able to download 360 games after that.
Thema:

1. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games - Similar Threads - can't sign backwards

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  8. Can't sign into Xbox live for backwards compatible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox live for backwards compatible.: I never had a problem playing black ops 2 on my Xbox series x until now. When I try to click on Xbox live in the game it tells me to download my profile. I click download profile and then it says...
  9. I can't sign into 360 or backwards compatible One games

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into 360 or backwards compatible One games: But I can sign into the One and apps just fine. Error code is 8015190A. 2125b20a-f208-4371-9deb-cdf8ef9a8923
  10. Can't sign in to xbox live for Xbox Backward Compatible Games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in to xbox live for Xbox Backward Compatible Games: I faced problem which is Can't sign in to xbox live for Xbox Backward Compatible Games. I can't Sign in my account to xbox 360 games. Whats the problem? d99f1182-ede7-4970-b34c-f740d2395f7f