I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

Discus and support I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me e0d018c2-6a96-41fe-a18a-76d1d7f681d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Arkagamer10, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Arkagamer10
    Arkagamer10 Guest

I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same...

I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft lancher with same acount. pleas help me

:)

Arkagamer10, Dec 20, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same acount. pleas help me 😢

Hi Arkagamer10. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What happens when you try to log in? Are you seeing any errors? Provide some screenshots of this issue if possible.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Satvik Sharma1 Win User

I am not able to login in feather client it is showing Ms auth failed

i today buy minecraft and just logging that acc in feather client in which i redeem minecraft java and bedrock edition it not logging :(
  4. vedaant Win User

i cannot join its showing that error when i am adding my account
  5. N C8 Win User

you have to have a premium minecraft account to use feather. If you check the discord, you will find that stuff out.
  6. NOPZ_GAMING NOPZ_GAM Win User

i am not able at enter my name of m XavielSnow2806
Thema:

1. I can't sign in feather client for shown ms auth. but I login minecraft launcher with same... - Similar Threads - can't sign feather

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  4. After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After last update, I can't not sign in. Keep on getting an error code. Never happened...: After last update I keep on getting an error code never happened before. Now everytime I sign in it automatically takes me to my microsoft account. Never happened before. Now I'm stuck with an...
  5. can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is...: Change my phone and password now can't play any games in game pass signed in tried everything only option I can think is cancel subscription and start all over. Very frustrating...
  6. Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign into Xbox 360 profile on Xbox one console: I've tried absolutely everything possible, clearing Xbox 360 cache, deleting and redownloading the profile, it doesn't give me an error code, just tells me to go here, I'm clueless and without...
  7. can't sign in to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't sign in to my account: I want to sign in to my account but can't (on the mobile app) I press the sign in button but nothing happens (i restarted my phone, force stopped the app, deleted and reinstalled it multiple...
  8. Can't sign in to Halo Support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't sign in to Halo Support: I can sign into Halo Waypoint, but can't sign into Halo Support in order to submit a ticket. When I click the sign in link on the top right it does nothing. c5b67f7d-74a0-459f-a982-2b8ef4741a52
  9. I can't sign in on backwards compatible games

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in on backwards compatible games: I can do the download profile because my password is longer that 16 characters can anyone help me please dadf3f99-b3a7-4ddc-9631-417761c36805
  10. Can't sign into minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't sign into minecraft: [img] Hello, Every time I try to sign in I get this message. I have uninstalled the game and launcher, as well as the Xbox app and also restarted my Microsoft store and nothing I have done has...