I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

Discus and support I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Im struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox"... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by D1rango, Jul 22, 2019.

1. D1rango
    D1rango Guest

Im struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows a message saying that "First, select
    your default Xbox". When I click on Settings and it opens the Default Xbox option, there's a message that says to login on a Xbox.

I've already tried to do that on my android but I had the same issue. Ive also done the instant-on toggle and hard reset but this doesn't solve the problem.

Anyone could help me with this problem?

:)

D1rango, Jul 22, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

The default Xbox is meant to be your Home Xbox which you designate the Xbox to be able to share your games and subscriptions on. Then you have the console on instant on, and to automatically download games & updates switched on too. Once you have done
    that, you should be able to download a game from the Xbox game pass app to your console.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Dirango,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We recommend first try to do this on the website on a PC, setting your default device. When it is asking to log into your Xbox, is it on and you logged in at the time? It may need you to be near it and on
    for it to work on initial set up. You also can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app on your phone.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Rylaker Win User

I have the same issue. The app instantly crashes when selecting what Xbox to install to, as I have 2 xboxes as well. It's a bug in the app as far as I can tell, and nothing to be done on your end.
  5. Varacka Win User

I am having the same problem. It shows for me 2 different Xboxs that are a one s. I own a one x. I have never owned an Xbox one other than the one I am using. I have tried all the normal troubleshooting techniques. From restarting my phone. Making sure
    that my Xbox is the home device and instant on. I am signed in on the correct account. My phone has been restarted 3 times already as has my Xbox twice. I even renamed my Xbox incase it was one of the other 2 devices and was bugged as a one s on the list.
    It still doesn't show up.
  6. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Kasie

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In order for you to be able to download games to your console, using the Game Pass App, you need to set-up your console as the

Home Xbox

Once you set-up your console as the Home Xbox, anything you download from the Game Pass app, will be instantly be queued, and you will be able to play your game once your game finishes installing.

To set-up your console as your Home Xbox, you can follow these steps:

1. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    2. Select System > Settings > Personalization, and then select
      My home Xbox.
    3. Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.

Go ahead and give this a shot, and let us know if this works out for you!
Thema:

1. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app - Similar Threads - can't set default

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't set default install location when trying to install a game.: I just purchased the PC game pass and am having issues trying to download any games. I only have the C: drive so picking a different drive won't do anything. I've tried restarting, reinstalling,...
  4. You can't set the default install location to this folder.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    You can't set the default install location to this folder.: im trying to install forza horizon 5 from xbox app , when i click on install it tells me that i dont have enough space and it let me change forza installation place i clicked on my other disc and...
  5. you can't set your default install location to that folder on xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    you can't set your default install location to that folder on xbox app: im trying to install forza horizon 5 from xbox app , when i click on install it tells me that i dont have enough space and it let me change forza installation place i clicked on my other disc and...
  6. Can't install games on my external drive. There is a message: "You can't set your default...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install games on my external drive. There is a message: "You can't set your default...: I can choose my external E: drive in the drive selection menu, but when I try to select the folder I get: [img] I am on a fresh install of Windows and I've already tried reinstalling Xbox app...
  7. Can't set default save location to specific drive.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't set default save location to specific drive.: ติดตั้งเกม Forza Horizon 4 ลงไดร์ D ไม่ได้ ทำตามวิธีอื่นแล้วมาติดแบบนี้ ตาม าพ [img] b2a4c086-416f-46cd-9843-38fe57d5fa13
  8. Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't set up Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app [Android]: Can't setup my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the screen), the app shows...
  9. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I have aready hard reset my xbox, I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. The settings are instant on and remote downloads This is becoming so frustrating I have called support and that...
  10. I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't set up my Xbox One as default on Xbox Game Pass mobile app: I'm struggling with setting my Xbox One as default on the Xbox Game Pass app for Android. When I click on any game and then I click on "Install on Xbox" (the green box at the bottom of the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant select default xbox one game pass app