I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one

Discus and support I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one now, in the app it tells me it will be auto uploaded after passing the scan but it has not and I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by mundane hatred, Oct 17, 2023.

1. I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one

I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one now, in the app it tells me it will be auto uploaded after passing the scan but it has not and I've tried changing 3 times a minimum

:)

mundane hatred, Oct 17, 2023
  2. mundane hatred Win User

It just tells me it will auto upload when passed and then says will upload soon, and it's nothing inappropriate, it's the same picture of a rose that I always have but with different colors
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

I understand perfectly Mundane H, I would like to know if after so many hours since we spoke the problem still persists or have you already managed to solve it?
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Mundane H! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

Do you get a message that doesn't allow you to upload your photo? I have found similar problems on several websites due to suspension due to the code of conduct and others due to privacy settings. I would like to know exactly why it doesn't allow you to upload the avatar.

If you see a message, you can send it here to better understand the problem and provide you with better help.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

New update today-custom gamerpics

I've had access to custom pics for a while thank god.The selection of pics they have on the xbox one is awful & I can't stand avatars so i'm more than happy.
  6. creptor5291 Win User

Transferring items to Xbox 1

Avatar Items are automatically transferred and you can see them when customizing your avatar. Themes and Gamer Pics from 360 cannot be used on Xbox One. The only way to keep to use a 360 gamer pic is to not select an Xbox One pic.
Thema:

1. I can't set my Xbox avatar pic to a new custom one - Similar Threads - can't set avatar

2. Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox open any games or apps tried to open settings too but can't ive also...: Please fix it soon I have a job to do and want to play a few games before I gotta go to work but lately you guys have been having issues with your things and it's slightly missing me off, you guys...
  3. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  4. Can't open settings on Xbox One S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open settings on Xbox One S: My xbox one s has been having performance issues lately, so I wanted to check for an update. I cannot access the settings menu and everytime I try, I get this message. You need to install the...
  5. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  6. Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X unsupported mode on tv can't get menu for xbox settings to come up on tv....: XBOX SERIES X -UNSUPPORTED MODE STUCK ON SCREEN. CANT GET XBOX MENU TO COME UP. PLEASE HELP ITS STUCK 69f39e34-6d04-4bad-a076-9758beac45ac
  7. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  8. Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find any settings that are restricting me from downloading mods on fs22.: I've looked at a bunch of settings and I can't find anything that is helping. My issue is, when i try to go onto modhub in fs22 it says "you can't play with content created by other players...
  9. You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up: My xbox game pass says "You can't play with content created by other players because of how your account is set up" but all my settings are on allow and it still won't let me use these features...
  10. Can't Find Remote Play Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Find Remote Play Settings: I want to change the streaming resolution to something like 480p for better performance, but I can't find the settings to do so. I go to Settings > Devices & Connections > Remote Features but I...