I cant set my home xbox.

Discus and support I cant set my home xbox. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i try to set my home xbox it says i have already done it five times, despite only setting my home xbox once. I would really like some help with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by casebreaker, Jul 25, 2021.

1. casebreaker
    casebreaker Guest

I cant set my home xbox.

when i try to set my home xbox it says i have already done it five times, despite only setting my home xbox once.
    I would really like some help with this.

:)

casebreaker, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

I cant set my home xbox.

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Let's check if the additional switch is available for you.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

If you see the option "HELP" please click that and if you see a choice of "Need one more?" you may get an additional one by answering a quick survey.

For more information you can also check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

I cant set my home xbox.

If you’re indeed telling the truth you’ve only done it once (lots of people aren’t so forgive skepticism) you still need to call customer service. Please keep in mind there likely won’t be additional switches, should they decide to grant one, after that, so make sure to keep it where it belongs for the next 12 months. If you’ve left your account on friend’s systems, it’s advisable to delete it, or make sure they have to enter the password.
  4. zoroxx2012 Win User

cant set my home xbox

me toooooooooooo The same problem
  5. FreeAndSay Win User

cant set my home xbox

Update your address and your Microsoft account first name and last name. Make sure you type your name in English.
  6. Edgarour Win User

cant set my home xbox

remember that you can only do 3 movements a year
Thema:

I cant set my home xbox.

1. I cant set my home xbox. - Similar Threads - cant set home

2. cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play offline even tho my xbox is set to my home xbox: so i dont have internt that often so i have my xbox as my home xbox. but it wont let me play my games offline. owned gamepass or ea. yes i own all of these, yes its my home xbox, yes i connect at...
  3. cant set console as home xbox-please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant set console as home xbox-please help: so I've been trying to set my Xbox as my home Xbox for my main account for a while now and so far with no success. I had 2 other accounts on the console in which I could set it as home Xbox/remove...
  4. Cant set my console as a home one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant set my console as a home one: Hi there, I bought used xox console produced November 2018. I can't set it as a home console. It says I have 5 switches but every time I try to set it as home console message says "Cant connect...
  5. cant set my home xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant set my home xbox: I have the issue of not being able to set my new home xbox. I am able to log in but when i try to save changes it says "Unable to save changes - We are unable to connect to the service at the...
  6. I cant set my home xbox to my profile and I need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant set my home xbox to my profile and I need help: So I let my friend game share my account and he acccidently pressed 'this isnt my home xbox.' I have no more switches and I already reseted my home console by Xbox Support.. I cant change my...
  7. i cant set any accounts as my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant set any accounts as my home xbox: when i try set an account as my home xbox is says "Something went wrong when we tried to save your changes. Please make your changes again." e9c1b3a9-bdfa-4f5f-9794-d1055face601
  8. i need help i cant set my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i need help i cant set my home xbox: Hi i need help setting my home xbox and im very worried 83b03019-b69e-4e60-a1e8-e13483bdebc8
  9. Sold my xbox and forgot to remove Home setting. I cant set it and now I have no home xbox. HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sold my xbox and forgot to remove Home setting. I cant set it and now I have no home xbox. HELP: HELP I sold my xbox and forgot to remove the Home setting from it. The Set As Home xbox option isn't available. I removed the device from my account via the xbox.com site so only my actual xbox...
  10. Cant set my xbox one to my home console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant set my xbox one to my home console...: I cant set my xbox one to my home console. I had some Wi-Fi connection issues, so I reset my console. Now the wi-fi connection is fixed but it wont let me set my xbox to my home console, thus my...