I can’t send photos on the new Xbox App

Discus and support I can’t send photos on the new Xbox App in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; On the new version of the Xbox one app i dont see the “+” to send photos from your phone to friends. Did they completely remove this feature or is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jwackyj, Oct 21, 2020.

1. Jwackyj
    Jwackyj Guest

On the new version of the Xbox one app i dont see the “+” to send photos from your phone to friends. Did they completely remove this feature or is there another reason for this.

:)

Jwackyj, Oct 21, 2020
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

It so far seems they've both removed the ability to send images within messages & changing your icon in any format on the app (Which I don't understand why they did that). So the only way to do it on the app is if you have an non-updated version of the
    app.
  3. Cam 05 Win User

Having the same issue as well as not receiving notifications when favorite friends log in like in the old app.
  4. Jwackyj Win User

Dang that sucks, is there amy sorta way to go back on updates.
  5. MarshallRavens Win User

Same problem here it not fun I wanted to show my friend a pic
  6. Goldorak 64 Win User

brand new Xbox X doesn't update any games.

Hi,

I can’t access the Microsoft store or download update for any of my games.

The message are different from

Can’t access try later

Update can’t be done at the moment.

I can’t send you photos sorry
Thema:

1. I can’t send photos on the new Xbox App - Similar Threads - can’t send photos

2. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  3. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.: So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification on my phone and an xbox notification on my...
  4. When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...: Every time I send an invite for this game to my friends through Xbox it says that somebody does not have cross play features enabled 7b3fca7e-35bf-469c-98ec-0ab8bf45b0bc
  5. I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...: Is there a certain time bans end? b33e7a9d-7d46-426d-8c27-d87406473a8f
  6. Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  7. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  8. Xbox s. Can’t send voice message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox s. Can’t send voice message: Xbox S. I can’t send a voice message. I can do party and game chats. I think the message records but the options to play or send are not available. All I can do is hit record again. Any thoughts?...
  9. I can’t send or receive party & game invite

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t send or receive party & game invite: Me and my friend were going to play some rainbow six siege. But he couldn’t invite me to a party or the game, and I could not Do the same for him. I don’t know what to do with this point. We have...
  10. i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request: im trying to send a email to help with a problem but i cant send it cause it says “ We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later” ive tried 2 different days now and it...