I can’t send or receive party & game invite

Discus and support I can’t send or receive party & game invite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my friend were going to play some rainbow six siege. But he couldn’t invite me to a party or the game, and I could not Do the same for him. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RubyRose2OO5, Jul 18, 2021.

1. RubyRose2OO5
    RubyRose2OO5 Guest

Me and my friend were going to play some rainbow six siege. But he couldn’t invite me to a party or the game, and I could not Do the same for him. I don’t know what to do with this point. We have soft reset it a couple times, and power cycled our Xbox’s a few times as well. And even took our accounts off and put them back on.

:)

RubyRose2OO5, Jul 18, 2021
  2. DakotaAlcorn1 Win User

Same I can’t get invites
  3. Nursemorph Win User

4. EthanTyler2 Win User

I have been trouble shooting trying to send my friend an invite to both party and game for over an hour now and I looked at my Xbox live gold subscription and even upgraded it to ultimate just a few moments ago this is so annoying I just want to play some games with friends and nothing works
  5. AlbHurt86 Win User

I came to ask this exact same question. I can't get game invites, party invites - nothing. But the chat function works just fine? I'm on Game Pass Ultimate as well.
  6. xxMydnightxx Win User

cannot receive game invites/messages

Not able to receive game invites or party invites, nor am I able to send them
Thema:

1. I can’t send or receive party & game invite - Similar Threads - can’t send receive

2. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...: I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line...
  3. Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t send or load messages on Xbox app, console or website.: So for the past 9 hours or so I haven’t been able to send or load messages on the xbox app, console or website. It still gives me a banner notification on my phone and an xbox notification on my...
  4. When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I send an invite for space lines from the far out my friends can’t join because of...: Every time I send an invite for this game to my friends through Xbox it says that somebody does not have cross play features enabled 7b3fca7e-35bf-469c-98ec-0ab8bf45b0bc
  5. I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...: Is there a certain time bans end? b33e7a9d-7d46-426d-8c27-d87406473a8f
  6. Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can’t I send/receive Xbox 360 voice mail anymore?: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  7. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...
  8. Xbox s. Can’t send voice message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox s. Can’t send voice message: Xbox S. I can’t send a voice message. I can do party and game chats. I think the message records but the options to play or send are not available. All I can do is hit record again. Any thoughts?...
  9. i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request: im trying to send a email to help with a problem but i cant send it cause it says “ We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later” ive tried 2 different days now and it...
  10. I can’t send photos on the new Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can’t send photos on the new Xbox App: On the new version of the Xbox one app i dont see the “+” to send photos from your phone to friends. Did they completely remove this feature or is there another reason for this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant send invite xbox