I can't send friend requests

Discus and support I can't send friend requests in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try to add someone, it says: "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while." It has been doing this since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by chandlerPZ, Apr 24, 2017.

1. chandlerPZ
    chandlerPZ Guest

Every time I try to add someone, it says: "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while."

It has been doing this since yesterday. I have unplugged my internet router, checked firewall, unplugged my xbox, held the power button for a hard restart, and also checked my privacy settings and nothing seemed to fix it.

Please help.

:)

chandlerPZ, Apr 24, 2017
  2. I can't send friend requests

i honestly don't know why my Xbox is doing this to me. It never did this before please help me

DragnSlayr1114, Apr 24, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Can't send friend requests

Hey there gnarly rhino 04.

That's odd that you're unable to add friends. Are you able to receive friend requests from others by chance?

Mister Maka, Apr 24, 2017
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there,

This is an issue that we're aware of, and the appropriate team is currently investigating. Can you try adding friends on Xbox.com or the Xbox app and let us know if you receive different results? Thank you for your patience!

Mister Beep, Apr 24, 2017
  5. chandlerPZ
    chandlerPZ Guest
    Its all good now. Don't know how but it works.

chandlerPZ, Apr 25, 2017
  6. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest
    Right on, happy to hear it!

Mister Beep, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Right on, happy to hear it!
  8. chandlerPZ Win User

Hey there,

This is an issue that we're aware of, and the appropriate team is currently investigating. Can you try adding friends on Xbox.com or the Xbox app and let us know if you receive different results? Thank you for your patience!
    Its all good now. Don't know how but it works.
  9. Mister Cizl Win User

I can't send a friend request

Hey EvaderTheGamer! Are you able to send them via Xbox.com or through the Xbox App? Give that a shot and let us know!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  10. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there,

11. Mister Getafix Win User

Can't send friend requests

Heya!

If you go through the standard Xbox One console process of adding people to the game or starting a party and inviting your party to the game do you get the same errors?

Could you share photos of any errors you are seeing?

What is your current NAT type and is the console wired or wireless?

Hi there! Thanks for your reply.

I do not get the same errors when adding people to the game or starting a party and inviting others to my party.

This is what the message looks like. Note: It isn't mine, but its exactly identical to the error I am receiving when playing Xbox 360 games.

[​IMG]

Our NAT type is open and the Xbox One is connected via wireless.
    To be sure we understand, you do not get errors when using the Xbox One console party system and you are able to add people to the game in that fashion?

If that is the case this is working as intended and when playing back compat games you always want to use the Xbox One console systems.

If this is not the case could you walk us through exactly what you are trying to do and how?

Post back and let us know!
Thema:

1. I can't send friend requests - Similar Threads - can't send friend

2. I can't send or receive friend request

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or receive friend request: I cannot sin or receive friend requests on my Xbox app or through the Xbox itself [img] 11a2a6ad-0e5d-4a76-8343-77542c2c3757
  3. Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send/recieve party or game invites with one friend: I need help with troubleshooting game party and invite issues with one friend (works with others). We both have the series x for 3 months, last month we have no longer been able to connect with...
  4. Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send invite to friend to join multiplayer minecraft: I have created a multiplaywr minecraft world, and one of my friends cannot join it. She cannot see my game under the friends tab to join it, I send her invites to join from in the game, but she...
  5. I can't see when a friend send me a message.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't see when a friend send me a message.: I don't know what happened but when a friend send me a message ,I don't get the notification(I have the notifications on).And sometimes my massage aren't send . 92f02e47-9710-48bd-9243-0674b577ed72
  6. Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send friend request or accept friend request or game invites: Dealing with XBOX One Fortnite issue. We can't send friend request or or accept friend request or game invites. How do I resolve this, it's completely frustrating trying to get help online with...
  7. Can't send message to friend in the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't send message to friend in the Xbox app: Bonjour, Iactually cannot send message to my friends in the Xbox app. It gives me the message error to verify my identity by using a code that I should receive by SMS on my phone. The problem is...
  8. I can't send messages to any of my friend on xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send messages to any of my friend on xbox live: I'm using my xbox1 and cant send messages to my friends on xbox live. I've done every step then it said to go here. 9a248ead-a3ff-47f2-bc6b-00edb2213b65
  9. Can't send or accept friend requests.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't send or accept friend requests.: I don't know if it's because I'm playing 360 games through Xbox one X or something but the 360 system won't allow me to accept or send friend requests recently. I was able to last week. Judging by...
  10. I can't send a friend request

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't send a friend request: I keep on sending a friend request to someone and it says it can't complete this process. Go to Xbox support. So I did. What do I do? bc782fe0-7320-45eb-9b23-bafeab98c734