I can’t sell my MLB the show player in 23 even after I unsquadded from every lineup...

Discus and support I can’t sell my MLB the show player in 23 even after I unsquadded from every lineup... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I removed them from every line up possible and it still wont sell 6b222db0-2497-4af9-8e35-ca8144b887a3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan Schultz, Apr 9, 2023.

1. I can’t sell my MLB the show player in 23 even after I unsquadded from every lineup...

I removed them from every line up possible and it still wont sell

:)

Dylan Schultz, Apr 9, 2023
  2. TheLoneWolf072 Win User

I can’t sell my MLB the show player in 23 even after I unsquadded from every lineup including events?

Did they every fix it for you? I’m having the same problem, anybody iv used becomes unsellable even after taking them out of every possible lineup.
  3. Scott Zilinski Win User

I can’t sell my MLB the show player in 23 even after I unsquadded from every lineup including events?

Did you get this issue figured out?
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that in-game issues it is handled by the game support, but no worries as I will be helping you still.

If I may ask, are you getting an error message or error code, Dylan?
  5. FeatherySine486 Win User

Baseball game in 2016

If Xbox one does not come out with a real baseball game like MLB THE SHOW by 2017!i am selling my xbox for a ps4! I understand if 2k makes a baseball game it won't sell because why would someone that owns a PS4 buy it? MLB the show is amazing! So make a
    Xbox only baseball game that isn't a not joke like rbi baseball I want my money back I was stupid to buy that game! I wouldn't install it even if rbi 16 was free! Please make a real baseball game! I love my xb1 but I would trade my xb1 in for ps4 in a second
    if I had a chance just because MLB the show!
  6. Georges C. Win User

MLB The Show 23

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Sammy, as you have already tried to uninstall and install the game again, try following the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
Thema:

I can’t sell my MLB the show player in 23 even after I unsquadded from every lineup...

1. I can’t sell my MLB the show player in 23 even after I unsquadded from every lineup... - Similar Threads - can’t sell MLB

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. Can’t sign in to game pass on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t sign in to game pass on pc: I just downloaded the game pass app and when I try to sign in it says “Sorry something went wrong. Try again in a while (0x89235107)” before I even get the chance to put my information in. I wait...
  6. I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...

in XboX Insiders
    I plugged my tv into a LG tv at my hotel and I can’t change the volume of the tv/xbox , has...: I’ve looked everywhere and couldn’t find a fix submitted by /u/TopKey8708 [link] [comments]
  7. Can’t join Xbox parties!

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t join Xbox parties!: When I join a party on Xbox it tells me that all of the people in the party are disconnected and then it changes it so that it says my profile is connecting after a little bit then tells me that...
  8. I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t login to my account. What do i need to do?: Hi my name is Emiliano and i can’t login to my minecraft account. The name is GradientDeer845, I don’t recall the email or password used to login. 13634549-16d1-4ea9-875b-fafd0b7c7491
  9. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  10. Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my Gears 5 online without them trying to sell me Game Pass?: So I was playing Gears 5 on disc before years ago but lost my disc. Then years later I started playing on my brothers Game Pass until it ran out. So yesterday I went to the store and bought...