I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?

Discus and support I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I have tried downloading Minecraft but it just says I have to pay for it, I have brought and downloaded bedrock edition a while ago on my old... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Stephanie Quan, Jul 26, 2023.

1. I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that?

Recently I have tried downloading Minecraft but it just says I have to pay for it, I have brought and downloaded bedrock edition a while ago on my old laptop but since changed to a newer one which no longer had the app. I have tried Minecraft launcher but yet to have luck with it and i am wondering what to do since I am on the account that I brought it with and I don't know what to do.

:)

Stephanie Quan, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Kindly validate your license for the game by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders, from there find the order transaction for the game as it should be visible and stated as "completed".

If you can't find the transaction, please check all Microsoft accounts that you own, Stephanie. You need to sign in on the same Microsoft account where the game was purchased.
  3. Francia J. Win User

Yes, that may have caused it, the game may have been purchased under his account. If possible, kindly try reaching out to him to check.
  4. Stephanie Quan Win User

Thank you I hope you are doing great too, it seems I made no transaction but my uncle was the one who downloaded and did everything for me and brought it could it be possible that it is the reason why I don't have it?
  5. Stephanie Quan Win User

Okay thank you for the help! Have a great rest of your day!!!!!
  6. Francia J. Win User

You're welcome and thank you so much for your kindness!

Stay healthy and safe.
Thema:

1. I can't seem to download minecraft on my new laptop how can I fix that? - Similar Threads - can't seem download

2. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  3. I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't seem to get my second controller to work on my Xbox Series S and am getting really...: I bought the Xbox Series S and two controllers. Whenever I try and play coop with my wife the second controller is not recognized with the exception of 1-2 games like "It Takes Two". I've tried...
  4. I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am constantly getting these error messages on startup and can't seem to prevent them in...: Hi, Can anyone please help here ? I can't get rid of this error message that pops up 3 times every time I open MSFS 2020 (despite uninstalling and re-installing the software) Best regards...
  5. Error 0x80073cf4, i definitely have enough space but i can't seem to download a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x80073cf4, i definitely have enough space but i can't seem to download a game: Hi, so i recently bought a 1tb storage device for my pc, i've formatted it, selected it as default download location, everything. however, when trying to install sea of thieves, which i have more...
  6. Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to find the download for FIFA 22 ultimate edition on game pass: I wish to download FIFA 22 ultimate edition on ultimate game pass 4c0d28f2-34da-4877-9486-fa311cbb2dbc
  7. Can't seem to download apps?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to download apps?: Im new to Xbox One but not to gaming(previous PlayStation owner). All i get in the store is "Get" for the Netflix or youtube app instead of "download". What am i doing wrong. Ive a few games...
  8. Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to download the original Burnout: Paradise from the Xbox store? (Xbox 360): Hey all! About a year ago I claimed Burnout: Paradise through games with gold, I've also downloaded and played it before. Now I'm trying to re-download it, but instead of "Download again..." the...
  9. Can't seem to purchase/download SSX from the Backwards compatibility store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to purchase/download SSX from the Backwards compatibility store: I seem to be having a problem with buying SSX from the backwards compatibility store on Xbox one. When I press the "See Price" button, I'm greeted to the usual pop up screen. But there's one thing...
  10. I uninstalled this game and I can't seem to re download it. It just says "installation stopped"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I uninstalled this game and I can't seem to re download it. It just says "installation stopped": Well I bought Halo 5 on release day and I loved it but it to much space so I uninstalled it so I could have storage for other games. But I want to reinstall it but every time I try it downloads a...