I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

Discus and support I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Trev Z, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Trev Z
    Trev Z Guest

I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the...

I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the club it says the post had been deleted and when I go to club it only shows a report option it has been going on for months now

:)

Trev Z, Feb 2, 2024
  2. feed the yak Win User

Notification for Game Clip Recorded Always blocking Radar

I always turn off the notifications when I am playing pro-clubs, but now I can't see when my clubmates come on!
  3. LennardBijker Win User

Cannot join any clubs because of privacy settings

Already answered that question in a previous post :) It is for all clubs, not for a specific game. But the club I want to join is for Forza Horizon 4 yes.

Also can't create a club either. Same error.
  4. bowski477 Win User

i can't see group posts

5. Hoskayra Win User

How to join Clubs in Forza Horizon 5 on PC?

Hi Tecnoguck, my name is Oskayra and I would be happy to help.

1-Press the Xbox button  to open the guide, then select People > Clubs > Discover Clubs > Browse All Clubs to see the clubs you belong to or to browse featured clubs. You can also search for them by selecting Find a club. Or, from the home screen, select the Friends & Community Updates icon, and then select Clubs on Xbox > Find a Club to browse or search for a public club.

2-Choose a club.

3-Under Welcome, select Request to Join. A notification will be sent to the club owner and administrators. Once a club accepts your request, you will become a member and the club will appear in the Contacts area of ​​the guide.

To view club invitations, select Clubs on Xbox (see step 1). When you receive invitations from a club, they will appear under Your club invitations. Select Accept invitation on the club you want to join.

Fuente: https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/share-socialize/join-club

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be happy to continue helping you.

King regards, Oskayra.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

How do I post to the Watch feed of an official club?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

To post to the Watch feed of an official club in a game, you will need to be a member of the club and have permission to post to the feed. Here's how you can do it:

Open the game and go to the official club for the game. You may need to join the club first if you are not already a member.

Once you are a member of the club, you should see a "Watch" tab or section on the club page.

Click on the "Watch" tab or section and look for a "Post" button or link.

Click on the "Post" button or link and type your message or content into the text field.

When you are finished, click on the "Post" button to submit your message to the Watch feed.

Keep in mind that the club's moderators or admins may need to approve your post before it appears on the Watch feed. If your post does not appear on the Watch feed after a reasonable amount of time, you may want to check with the club's moderators or admins to see if there are any issues or if your post needs to be approved.
Thema:

1. I can't see posts on a club and I'm already joined but when I see a notification from the... - Similar Threads - can't posts club

2. I can't post to Xbox LFG

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't post to Xbox LFG: While playing Destiny 2 I'm unable to make or respond to LFG posts using the Xbox system. I've unplugged, wiped the cache, confirmed my communication and multiplayer settings are set to 'allow'...
  3. Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.

in XboX Insiders
    Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.: I can't see why it was removed because I am on the cell phone that does not display the entire reason only a very tiny tiny snippet of a few words. I don't even remember what I posted or when at...
  4. When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to make group post it says that it has inappropriate content and I can't find...: When I try to make a group post for Minecraft it says, "Let's keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again." I can't find out what it is that makes my post inappropriate....
  5. Why can't I create a looking for group post?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I create a looking for group post?: I have tried every youtube fix I could find, but none of them worked. I try to make an LFG post, but it says the same "unable to create Looking For Griup post" junk every time. It does the same...
  6. Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I make it interest in any group posts: Since I made my account I haven't been able to make it interest in any group post and it sucks. I've tried a factory reset and changed a ton of account settings. I really want to know why and or...
  7. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...
  8. I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into Minecraft java ed post-migration: I haven't played Minecraft Java edition on my PC in a while and when I try to play today it says I can't login using the old mojang account anymore and I have to create a Microsoft.com account. So...
  9. Can't see post that has likes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't see post that has likes: In my notifications section I see that 99+ people liked and 13 commented on my post in my club. However, in my club I don't see any post with those numbers. I'm confused on how I can find what...
  10. My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...

in XboX Insiders
    My First Post is Locked, so I can't comment/reply, yet my issue remains unsolved. I was...: I was happily chilling, playing OG Xbox games on my 360 - as usual. SSX 3 is digitally stored on my console, and I have been playing for years. I needed help with something, and mentioned my...