I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

Discus and support I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Kamara Collins, Jan 22, 2024.

1. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

I don't know how to fix my messages I can't see or send them and I don't know the password to my account but I do know my email

:)

Kamara Collins, Jan 22, 2024
  2. Malacath Win User

Won a Xbox One, have a couple of questions.

[quote user="Thanxforplayn"]

See below! I sold my xbox 360 mid november got my xbox one today and in my messages had this---->

Xbox Live

ON 11/13/2013 AT 10:46 AM

Xbox Live wrote:

You can read this message on your Xbox 360.

Message will expire in 21 days

Anyone know what this is? and I can't see the message because i don't have my 360! what do i do

[/quote]

That's probably the message telling you to make sure you know your email and password so you use your gamertag on an xbox one. I've had a couple of them recently
  3. CerealDaisy4345 Win User

I can't message my friends and I don't know why!

I went on my account , it did nothing, I went on the site, it did nothing! Please help me I need to tell this friend something important and I haven't seen him in a year! Please help me!!!
  4. CerealDaisy4345 Win User

I don't have an Xbox and I just got on this thing!
  5. Josh With Dosh Win User

6. CerealDaisy4345 Win User

Okay so when I said a text it says "Messaging isn't working on your account. Go to https://support.xbox.com/fix-messaging to get more information and see how you can fix it."
Thema:

I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my...

1. I can't see messages from my xbox or receive them and I don't know the password to my... - Similar Threads - can't messages receive

2. I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't log in to Klondike Adventures. The error message tells me that I need to log in to...: I have deleted cache & restarted the device (a kindle fire 10) 19c480df-745f-46c2-97cb-189f740be370
  3. Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...

in XBoX on Windows
    Homefront the revolution can't connect to resistance mode. I keep getting error message...: I've tried a few different methods to get to play resistance mode but everything I have tried hasn't worked. I still get the same error message (can't connect to multiplayer [support code 152]...
  4. Can't message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't message: Can't message to other gamers 940583d9-eb4b-45d7-8ffe-8fff61521ad6
  5. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  6. Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't download xbox profile onto my xbox 360 and getting error message (801540A9): I tried making app passwords and turning off two-step verification but all I'm getting when trying to download my profile is getting an error (801540A9). I don't know what to do and I've been...
  7. "We can't get all your messages right now. Check back later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    "We can't get all your messages right now. Check back later": Starting two days ago I was messaging a friend and I got off the app and when I got back on it to check the message I got it said on my Xbox that we can't get your messages and to check back later...
  8. How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I redeem a code that shows the message: "This code can't be redeemed. It was...: My friend bought me a product for Microsoft store, but when I try to redeem it, a message that says: "This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account."...
  9. I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't message anyone and i checked for bans and strikes and i have neither of those, what...: i tried signing out and signing in, didn't work, i tried checking for bans, had none, i tried checking strikes, had none, still can't message, what do i do? c7a6e80c-5f26-4f56-b659-97040dbe2723
  10. Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I send or receive messages on my Xbox 360 recently I haven't even been suspended: My gamertag is But I still can't send or receive messages I checked for suspensions and I had one or so I thought it was already expired so I waisted this person called Hans time (sorry Hans)...