I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

Discus and support I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Alfonso Pesce, Feb 10, 2024.

1. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

I can’t see any of my friends online. It shows that they are all off-line.. if they try to send me a game invite they get a message that says I am currently off-line

:)

Alfonso Pesce, Feb 10, 2024
  2. dupcdf36024-2223-45d Win User

Xbox Live Friends Gone :(

Yeah - Live Status says it is fixed, but that is bull. I still dont see my friends list. My friends seem to be able to tell that I am online but cant send invites or message to me and I cant add friends to list.
  3. Spork's Wife Win User

Unable to see any friends online in Minecraft (Kindle)

This issue only arose after making changes to her Microsoft account. Before that, she had no problems. It would appear that this stems from me changing her permisions on the Xbox, but since I removed those, I don’t understand why she still cant see her
    friends. If she goes into her world, and invites a friend, she can see who is online and send an invite. But she can’t see them in the friends tab on the main menu, and I dont know that they receive the invitations when she sends them.
  4. NP footy Win User

Friend on FFIFA 23

Hi,

We can see the the friend is online. When trying to play them in any mode on FIFA, they are not an option to send an invite to.

Thanks
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Juntar-se ao jogo de um amigo [Translation - Join a friend's game]

6. MRS.WHIPLASHMR.WHIPL Win User

I HAVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE WITH SENDING MY FRIENDS INVITE TO MY GAMES AND IT'S STILL NOT LETTING ME SEND A INVITE

WHY IS IT NOT LETTING ME SEND INVITE'S TO MY FRIENDS IT'S NOT LETTING ME PLAY GAMES WITH MY FRIENDS. AND I DON'T NO WHY CAN YOU TELL ME WHY BECAUSE I DON'T NO WHY????
Thema:

I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells...

1. I can’t see any of my friends online and if they try to send me a game invite, it tells... - Similar Threads - can’t friends online

2. My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My friend can’t join my world on Nintendo switch Minecraft?: We both have Nintendo switch online subs, and also Microsoft accounts. But for some reason it won’t connect. We’ve tried restarting both switches, changed internets, tried hotspots, unfriending...
  3. Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play split screen and online with friends at same time in human fall flat?: Is there any way to play split screen on human fall flat and online at the same time? 98967722-9b3e-4cdd-8530-75181ef4125f
  4. So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So I can join into Fortnite and join. My friends party but I can’t see anyone in a voice...: I just got Fortnite on my pc yesterday but I did have an epic account so it was all my old stuff 9f7338ef-3798-4a9c-91cf-58bc5f2d1a5c
  5. My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My son plays Fortnite with friends but today they can’t hear him. He can hear them.: My son plays Fortnite most days with friends and it alwasy works fine. Today his friends can’t hear him, but he can hear them. We have tried a different headset and have the same problem. We have...
  6. I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can’t hear friends or talk in Discord from my Xbox One S: I was using Discord on a regular basis. One day I accidentally switched to game chat but when I switched back to Discord chat, I could no longer hear other people in the party, and I could not be...
  7. Friend can’t have custom profile pictures

in XboX Insiders
    Friend can’t have custom profile pictures: My friends account is stuck as a child account and even though he can play 18+ games he can’t do things like changing his profile picture to a custom one is there anyway to fix this? submitted by...
  8. I’m game sharing with my friend but he can’t play online games but I can and I have Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m game sharing with my friend but he can’t play online games but I can and I have Xbox...: We just tried to play a game and it would let my friend go online with me how would we be able to play together Or do I have to but hold twice even though it’s in the ultimate pass...
  9. I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I can’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got suspended for no reason I was just online talking to some friends and boom I can’t...: I was playing a game with friends and it kicked me out of everything I didn’t do nothing . daed7723-8d2b-4054-8a7a-79cca87da0f0
  10. Can’t see when friends are online

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can’t see when friends are online: It started off with just not getting the notifications for when they come online anymore (issue hasn’t been resolved and I have asked about it but nothing helped- it’s been like this for over 3...