I cant screen record what should i do

Discus and support I cant screen record what should i do in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by amelia munn, Mar 29, 2024.

1. amelia munn
    amelia munn Guest

so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten

:)

amelia munn, Mar 29, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, amelia M. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I would like to suggest some potential fixes, please try recording after performing each one.

A. Verify that you have the latest version installed for your graphics card driver, including any other component.

To do this, you may want to visit your PC manufacturer's website.

Additionally, please check if you have the latest Windows updates installed, including Game Bar updates.

Windows:
    Open Settings > Windows Updates > search updates.

Microsoft Store:
    Open the Store > Library > Get Updates.

Once everything is up-to-date, restart your PC and try again.

B. Open a new PowerShell window as administrator.
    Then copy and paste the following command:

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxGamingOverlay | Remove-AppxPackage

Restart your PC after running the command, open the Microsoft Store and install the game bar from there.

C. Open the Run window (shortcut is Windows key + R), type regedit and hit enter.

Go to the following path:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR

Click the GameDVR folder and delete everything listed there except the file that says “Default”.

Restart the PC and try recording again.

I'll look forward to hearing your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. John P_14 Win User

i cant recording my screen

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Could you please provide more information or further clarify your statement? It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide additional details, as it would help me better understand the problem and offer a more informed response. Thank you.
  4. djmistaspot Win User

How to hide gamertags in overwatch: replays?

If you mean the screen recordings that yopu can do on your xbox, I don't believe you can hide the gamertags since it only records whats on screen. So if you can shut that off in the overwatch settings, then your replays should reflect that. If there isn't
    an option for that, then you don't really have much else you can do
  5. eat tha gun Win User

5 Minutes of DVR gameplay

Well I cant find my video after turning off kinetic record after not using record for a month. What do I do about this problem anybody knows?
  6. WT9009 Win User

What should i do

Yes i have played oblivion still have well not really one of my family members is borrowing it and has been for 2 years now. everytime i ask for it back they are like no im still playing it and its not even being played. I have actually been playing the
    game and finding it more enjoying recently. Im guessing ill stick with this character i have right now.
Thema:

1. I cant screen record what should i do - Similar Threads - cant screen record

2. I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH AND I CANT EVEN SIGN IN TO MY ACCOUNT: I got the BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH on my xbox one s and I gave it to the repair shop.After i got my xbox I FORGOT MY PASSWORD so i clicked the option FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD and they asked my...
  3. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: I'm basically copy-pasting an old post, because I have the same problem but the solution suggested on thé thread doesnt work for me! i cant login to my account it will load for like 3 seconds...
  4. cant sign in just get white screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant sign in just get white screen: Can’t sign in just get a white screen c71d9631-9b3e-4d10-bb42-1bc296e7a6d9
  5. I cant get the new Xbox Home Screen dashboard

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant get the new Xbox Home Screen dashboard: I cant get the new Home Screen dashboard. I’ve tried looking at updates in my settings and it took me straight to Xbox help for some reason when I clicked what’s new. I’ve also tried hitting...
  6. i cant recording my screen

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant recording my screen: i cant recording my window screen 62094c37-b9b2-41d5-8593-166f1c4b582c
  7. i cant make a microsoft account and its stuck on the loading screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant make a microsoft account and its stuck on the loading screen: ive tried making it on the microsoft store, outlook page and on the minecraft website, i am making it with my own email service (@fluffydragons.cyou). it sends the email i put it in then it keeps...
  8. I Cant download any games from the xbox app stuck on preparing screen any help ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Cant download any games from the xbox app stuck on preparing screen any help ?: Hello i have been on the phone with support for hours today trying to resolve this issue we have tried all kinds of steps trying to resolve this issue including reinstalling windows and nothing...
  9. Cant screen record on PC. Error code:2184327175

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant screen record on PC. Error code:2184327175: Im trying to screen record my work on Adobe Illustrator. Ive done it before but now im getting Error code:2184327175 90b2ce88-eb35-439f-92e7-919303bd2aec
  10. i cant record league of legends with screen recorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant record league of legends with screen recorder: i cant record league of legends with screen recorder 5acfde17-381e-41bb-92f9-37d76daa3f91