I cant save my game in mass effect 2

Discus and support I cant save my game in mass effect 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I first played through the mass effect a few years ago and didnt come across any problems with them now this was on my old xbox one which I recently... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eVo Oryx, Mar 18, 2019.

1. eVo Oryx
    eVo Oryx Guest

I first played through the mass effect a few years ago and didnt come across any problems with them now this was on my old xbox one which I recently traded in for an xbox one x. The problem im having is that I decided to go through the mass effect series
    again and I played through the first one again with no problems (I havent had any issues with the backwards compatibility system on any game until now) when I started up mass effect 2 however I went through the usual motions of carrying my previous character
    over then selecting my storage device, which is where the problem starts, since it is backwards compatible it will only upload to the cloud which I have no issue with but when I select the cloud it then comes up with a new error screen saying that it cant
    use this method as there is another xbox currently able to upload information on this game to the cloud. The problem is I can no longer access my old xbox as I have sold it on and even if I hadnt I factory reset it so it no longer sends any information from
    my account. I am not given any other options than to play without saving which for a game like mass effect and a player like me who likes to experience as much of the game as possible just isnt going to be possible. I know there are glitches with mass effect
    two where sometimes starting the game will inadvertently prevent saving but I restarted it a few times to get around that and it doesnt seem like that is the issue. I would be grateful if anyone could help out with this as Im lost for ideas at this point and
    I would really like to play through me2 and 3 again.

:)

eVo Oryx, Mar 18, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: