I can't run Forza Horizon 4

Discus and support I can't run Forza Horizon 4 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; It's a strange thing, my pc works like a charm and all his components are in new condition : - Mobo x79 v1.03 - CPU Intel Xeon E5 2689 - 16 Gb of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by yardopass, Jan 12, 2020.

1. yardopass
    yardopass Guest

It's a strange thing, my pc works like a charm and all his components are in new condition :

- Mobo x79 v1.03

- CPU Intel Xeon E5 2689

- 16 Gb of DDR3 ram memory in dual channel

- ASUS ROG RX 5700 XT OC 8 Gb

- SSD Kingston 240Gb

But with all this hardware I try to run the game and nothing happens.

Any solution? Please help

:)

yardopass, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

Looking at your hardware specs it won't be these that are causing games to not launch and no, it does not matter that your system has DDR3 RAM rather than the current DDR4 standard. Your hardware is more than capable of running FH4.

As I said, your hardware isn't the problem here, it's either an issue with your Windows installation or some app or apps running in the background causing your games not to run. Your graphics drivers should be fine as the RX 5700 XT is a new graphics card.

If you have any third party apps running on your PC that can record game play, or hardware performance bench marking, please close these down.

Do you have any Third party anti-virus or other security software running?
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

...here in Spain is 23:36 and I have to go to sleep. Thanks again to every user who has tried to help me with this problem, cheers
    I understand completely I'm British, same time here too 😁
  4. yardopass Win User

Then I will try to deactivate eset suite and do a test, I will post the result tomorrow, here in Spain is 23:36 and I have to go to sleep. Thanks again to every user who has tried to help me with this problem, cheers
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

The only software that can be working in the background is the eset smart security premium suite.
    Hi,

I'm really not a big fan of these all in one 'premium' security software suites. When it comes to installing and running games, they tend to be overprotective, stopping applications that the security software either doesn't recognise or often thinks (incorrectly)
    is dangerous and stops it from working at all.

Sometimes these third party security applications just don't work well with Windows 10 games from the Windows Store.

I'm a PC enthusiast and build my own PC gaming systems. I only run the standard Windows 10 built in Anti-virus. I stay away from 'iffy' websites and dodgy links and I've not had a major system virus in years.

When I had Avast Anti-virus installed, it wouldn't let me run FH4. It would load, show the splash screen, even get to the intro, them immediately close without any error messages. Once I removed Avast, it started working.
  6. yardopass Win User

The only software that can be working in the background is the eset smart security premium suite.

The system has been installed with a Windows 10 Pro installer pendrive and activated with his serial witch I bought in Amazon. Windows 10 Pro is already updated with the last updates from Microsoft...

Like I said before, I don't understand where can be the wrong factor.

Thanks anyway dudes. I wish to find the problem, but the first question that comes to my mind is: Where?
Thema:

1. I can't run Forza Horizon 4 - Similar Threads - can't run Forza

2. Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't my YouTube run over 360p?: It's been happening since the day before I posted this. Anytime I try to watch a video on 720p and above stops and lags horribly. Even on ads it lags. ccbcd827-1b3e-4eec-b7cd-da298ea6865f
  3. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  4. I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't get the disc to run the game, how can I fix this?: Title is a bit of a lie I have the ultimate edition for fallout New Vegas on disc and I've been trying to install the DLC from the DLC disc but both discs only load up the game pass version of it...
  5. I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open Minecraft Launcher, which leads to me not being able to run Minecraft Java....: Even though I own it, Xbox still gives me the option of buying/installing it. If I try on the app, it gives me an error with no specifications, and if I try on the browser, it just reloads and...
  6. Metro Saga Bundle bought, but I can't run it on my PC.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro Saga Bundle bought, but I can't run it on my PC.: Hello! I just bought the Metro Saga on my PC! I'm excited to run it! It was on sale so I pounced on it, now as I try to run it on my PC it does not let me download it. It makes it so I have to...
  7. I can't run Halo MCC at all.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run Halo MCC at all.: [img] I try and run the game off game pass and it continues to do this error 4e85a0f4-2882-4529-afed-7741e99adc42
  8. I can't run forza horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run forza horizon 5.: When I try to run it, the microsoft store comes up with gaming services. What is happening? b68e2fcf-2654-4ea8-80a5-b12eb4a9ef83
  9. Can't run Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I recently bought a new PC. So I believe the issue is not my pc specs. When i bought it i had an offer for 3 month subscription of XBox pass. I decided to use it today and I downloaded Forza...
  10. Не могу запустить Forza Horizon 4 - 0x87E10BD0[Translation-Can't run Forza Horizon 4 -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу запустить Forza Horizon 4 - 0x87E10BD0[Translation-Can't run Forza Horizon 4 -...: Я приобрел версию данной игры Ultimate Edition (пока она была по скидке). Проблема в том, что после переустановки системы (Windows), я не могу запустить игру, выдает ошибку(Скриншот ниже)...