I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games

Discus and support I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by sucel, Jan 10, 2024.

1. sucel
    sucel Guest

I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games, i need a password, it is a number, I don't have it, i have an Xbox 360. Please help?

:)

sucel, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Sucel, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Are you the Family Organizer?

Are you using an Adult Account?

You can remove the code by following the steps below.

Keep in mind that you must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your passcode online:

Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.

The console must be registered in your name.

Sign in to your Microsoft account and go to the Devices tab.

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

Locate your registered Xbox 360 console and select Show Details.

Select Manage, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your passcode.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/xbox-360/security/forgotten-parental-controls-pass-code
  3. Photonimus Win User

can't change family settings.. HELP?!

4. snookerman101 Win User

FAMILY TIMER

No, There shouldn't be an app that cracks this. However if he is unlocking the Parental Controls straight from the Xbox itself, he may have found the default code that would unlock these settings. I don't know if this will help, but here's a link.

support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-parental-control
  5. luny lunacide Win User

Terms and Conditions - Forgot Password and Cannot Recover

Try to reset your parental controls through system > family, put in a passcode (anything random) itll give you the option to retry or reset. go to reset and ask your parents for the answer to the question you get asked (i set up parental controls to test
    this far)

If this doesnt go to system > initial setup and follow this quick guide

I hope this helps, let me know whether it does or not :)
  6. XBF Esteban R Win User

Jugendschutzsperre

Hello nicolestehr!

Sorry to hear about that parental code getting in the way.

We do have steps for you to get that reset on your own

I would try to go ahead and follow the steps here on
    How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360

See if you can follow the steps there to get that parental pass code unlocked and let us know how that resolves your issue.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. I can't reset the parental control option that unlock the games - Similar Threads - can't reset parental

2. I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've done a full factory reset and want to play my games offline however I can't set my...: I've been having connection issues so I did a full factory reset. It's not allowing me to play my games offline. I haven't even used the 'home' Xbox feature as far as I know and yet it won't allow...
  3. Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Can't login after factory reset?!?! Buffer grey box, with spinning wheel!: Help! My games (gamepass & subscribed) were working earlier, then I tried playing this afternoon, and I was getting an error. So I tried removing all accounts, and try login in afterwards, and it...
  4. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  5. I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login into my microsoft account, I am stuck in an infite sign in loop, reset...: I tried logging into my Xbox profile a while ago and it wouldn't let me login, so I went to Microsoft and xbox.com and kept receiving a series of issues. It kept saying "There is a temporary...
  6. Can't get past the resetting troubleshooting screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get past the resetting troubleshooting screen: After troubleshooting my Xbox one s then resetting it, it will restart and it begins to say preparing console for a split second then I'm met with another something went wrong screen or it will...
  7. On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock, can't move or reset.: Hi all, On the Xbox Console, we are sitting on the rock and can't move anymore. Please note that Anna options or Rewind's options won't work. I was reading some posts to reset the game with the...
  8. I can't find my Gamepass subscription after XBOX reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my Gamepass subscription after XBOX reset: I can't find my Gamepass subscription after XBOX reset HELP!!!!! 9df8d05f-91d4-429f-b02c-85b10c30b18e
  9. Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag: Can't find my gamepass subscription after XBOX Reset. It asked me to change my gamertag when I logged in on a different country 3444de75-63aa-41ab-bda8-9a1633e1ef92
  10. Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't parent's reset child's password - this feature must be re-added to MS Family!: I recently set up two microsoft accounts specifically for our under 10 kids to play minecraft on the Switch. Of course since they (and I) don't log into their accounts after verifying on devices...