I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.

Discus and support I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I cant renew my xbox live account because it wants me to renew a subscription and it dosen't even give you an option to buy it with the money in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JimmyCournoyer, Feb 13, 2019.

1. I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.

I cant renew my xbox live account because it wants me to renew a subscription and it dosen't even give you an option to buy it with the money in my xbox account or even cancel it. What do I do should I just wait till it just goes away ? please help

:)

JimmyCournoyer, Feb 13, 2019
  2. Nixelplex Win User

You can't use your Microsoft credit to purchase live. You either need to have a credit card on file or purchase an xbox live card from a retail store.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It sounds like you have an overdue balance. If that is the case, the only way to pay it is with a credit card or Paypal.
  4. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Jimmy,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed.
    (Since you have marked a response as answered) We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Happy Gaming
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for reaching out to us today! I'm sorry to hear about the current hassle paying your Xbox Live Subscription. It seems to be that your subscription may have a past due balance if it's not letting you cancel it or pay it with your Microsoft account
    credit. When your Xbox subscription has an outstanding balance, you must pay the balance in full to continue using it. Check out our article

'How to pay a past due balance on an Xbox Subscription'

To cancel and stop renewal charges for any Xbox subscription, such as an Xbox Live Gold subscription, an Xbox Game Pass, you need to do so online. Check out our article
    'How to cancel your Xbox Subscription'

Important

6. who am i?!?! Win User

Billing information

Hi, How do i remove my number and name?.. Also i can't ring up as i am not allowed to use my house phone.. If, at the end of my subscription they cannot renew due to no funds in my account and they stop my xbox live, therefor i cannot owe them money?...
Thema:

1. I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account. - Similar Threads - can't renew live

2. I can't renew my X box live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my X box live Gold: Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help. 4cc934a5-58cc-468d-9481-e232bc3685b2
  3. Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...: Het Xbox Live Gold abonnement van mijn zoon is afgelopen en nu kreeg hij een aanbieding te zien op de Xbox om het tegen korting te verlengen. Als hij dit wil kopen krijgt hij de melding: 'Je...
  4. non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]: quando vado su xbox e vado a rinnovare con i miei crediti di Microsoft e faccio sottoscrivi mi viene un messaggio dove ti dice che devo correggere un errore su il mio account ma non so come si...
  5. I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello. I'm trying to renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription but I can't find a way to do so. When I go to account.microsoft.com to try to renew it, I get this message: "Try that again Something...
  6. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  7. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  8. Can't renew my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Live Gold: I bought a prepaid card for 12 month's of xbox live and when I tried to enter it.. On Xbox One I get a message saying "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help....
  9. can't renew my xbox gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't renew my xbox gold live: [img] Hi , my xbox one live can not renew anymore . I can not see my subscription and payment details at setting menu . when I press them the screen frozen to respond then get back as it was . I...
  10. I can't renew my xbox live gold cuz I forgot paying for it, what can I do now?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my xbox live gold cuz I forgot paying for it, what can I do now?: Forgot paying for gold and now I can't renew it, it says I have to contact the "customer service" but I can't. Do I have to contact them or can I just pay the fine?...