I can't renew my xbox live gold cuz I forgot paying for it, what can I do now?

Discus and support I can't renew my xbox live gold cuz I forgot paying for it, what can I do now? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Forgot paying for gold and now I can't renew it, it says I have to contact the "customer service" but I can't. Do I have to contact them or can I just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr Redheart, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Mr Redheart
    Mr Redheart Guest

Forgot paying for gold and now I can't renew it, it says I have to contact the "customer service" but I can't. Do I have to contact them or can I just pay the fine?

:)

Mr Redheart, Dec 26, 2016
  2. FireFist94
    FireFist94 Guest
    My xbox live gold renewed with an expired credit card without money

So i had the option to renew my xbox live gold on ( automatically renews xbox live gold) for 3 months but the credit card i used was a once use credit card and i used it and bought 3 months gold until 13 january 2014.

i forgot to turn off the option to automatically renew gold.

today 13 january 2014 my xbox live gold was renewed by the same credit card that has expired so what do i do ?

Thank you

FireFist94, Dec 26, 2016
  3. puppajew
    puppajew Guest
    Xbox live

Can I renew my Xbox live gold before it runs out or do I have to wait for it runs out before I can renew it

puppajew, Dec 26, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

If you add a new card or funds to your existing card then you should be able to pay and then continue playing. If that doesn't work, you will have to contact support to so they can help you get it sorted.

Smwutches, Dec 26, 2016
  5. Smwutches Win User

If you add a new card or funds to your existing card then you should be able to pay and then continue playing. If that doesn't work, you will have to contact support to so they can help you get it sorted.
  6. DANIEL100500 Win User

I can't renew mi gold suscription!!!!

The problem isn't solved, I still can't renew my xbox live gold, because appears the same error. I just don't know what to do!!!
  7. SicarioSilver Win User

Xbox live

One month I forgot to renew my membership and when I went online to play destiny, I was unable to do certain maps because you needed matchmaking and you can only do that with xbox live gold. My gold games were still available to play though. Hope this
    clears up some confusion
  8. WPAK Win User

Cobrança [Translation - Collection]

Web translation:

Collection

I'm having a problem, forgot to turn off Xbox Live Gold auto-renewal, and now they're charging, what do I do to remove the charge?

Response:

Hi there,

the quickest way is to pay the amount due and after that cancel the subscription. Depending on how much of the the subscription remains (with the payment due) you might receive a partial refund.

For more information on how to solve a payment due issue see this link:

https://support.xbox.com/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription
  9. GordonBoucher Win User

xbox live pass

I need assistance as I don't know what to do, Microsoft took my monthly payment but hasn't renewed my pay and suspended my Xbox live gold due to my payment being past due, please give suggestions how to fix
Thema:

1. I can't renew my xbox live gold cuz I forgot paying for it, what can I do now? - Similar Threads - can't renew live

2. I can't renew my X box live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my X box live Gold: Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help. 4cc934a5-58cc-468d-9481-e232bc3685b2
  3. Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Kan Xbox Live Gold abonnement niet verlengen[Translation-Can't renew Xbox Live Gold...: Het Xbox Live Gold abonnement van mijn zoon is afgelopen en nu kreeg hij een aanbieding te zien op de Xbox om het tegen korting te verlengen. Als hij dit wil kopen krijgt hij de melding: 'Je...
  4. non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]

in XBoX on Consoles
    non riesco a rinnovare xbox live gold [I can't renew Xbox Live Gold]: quando vado su xbox e vado a rinnovare con i miei crediti di Microsoft e faccio sottoscrivi mi viene un messaggio dove ti dice che devo correggere un errore su il mio account ma non so come si...
  5. I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't renew my Xbox live with the money in my account.: I cant renew my xbox live account because it wants me to renew a subscription and it dosen't even give you an option to buy it with the money in my xbox account or even cancel it. What do I do...
  6. I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription: Hello. I'm trying to renew my Xbox Live Gold subscription but I can't find a way to do so. When I go to account.microsoft.com to try to renew it, I get this message: "Try that again Something...
  7. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  8. Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end."

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Renew Xbox Live Gold "Try that again. Something happened on our end.": My Xbox Live Gold membership expired yesterday. I tried to renew it about two hours ago and got the message, "Try that again. Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help." But that has...
  9. Can't renew my Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Live Gold: I bought a prepaid card for 12 month's of xbox live and when I tried to enter it.. On Xbox One I get a message saying "Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help....
  10. can't renew my xbox gold live

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't renew my xbox gold live: [img] Hi , my xbox one live can not renew anymore . I can not see my subscription and payment details at setting menu . when I press them the screen frozen to respond then get back as it was . I...