I can't renew my X box live Gold

Discus and support I can't renew my X box live Gold in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help. 4cc934a5-58cc-468d-9481-e232bc3685b2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dragonboyxx241, Aug 5, 2019.

1. I can't renew my X box live Gold

Whene i try to renew my Gold with my Creditcard it says: Your purchase can't be processed please help.

:)

Dragonboyxx241, Aug 5, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Dragonbuyxx241,

Thanks for reaching out! I understand there is an issue with renewing a subscription on a Microsoft account.

For any billing or subscription issues, I recommend to
    contact Customer Support
    for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  3. LunaLight7 Win User

You also have the option to set up a call back from Xbox support.

The agent would be able to look into your account / subscriptions and see what might be causing that issue.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps.
  4. DoubleBender Win User

xbox live

I have an x-box live account but even though it's showing my GamerTag, it still says I'm not connected to x-box live. I've checked and all of the other services are running fine except for x-box live. This has been happening since last week. It's probably
    been about four days without no connection and I know that there's no problem with my internet connection. How can I check to see when I last renewed my x-box Gold subscription?

Thanks,

Tony Trout
  5. overtwinked Win User

Visa credit card payment can't be authorized

Yes it happens on the console AND the site. Don't know what to do. it just simply sais; can't authorize payment try a different payment option. Tried to delete it and renew it but my x-box live subscription is on it so i can't remove it before calling etc.
    this is to much effort.. ( yes cr card works fine with the x-box live payment monthly).
  6. VKV007 Win User

free games given during Gold membership stopped after subscription ends

X box Live Gold membership gave me free Games with Gold every month: two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360. which I downloaded to my console.But all games i downloaded during my subscription are not playable right now and asking for renew subscription

That means these are not really free.Only advertisement gimmick
Thema:

1. I can't renew my X box live Gold - Similar Threads - can't renew box

2. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  3. Can't renew gamepass. Wrong country of orgin.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't renew gamepass. Wrong country of orgin.: I can't renew my gamepass because the system won't accept my postal code and country of origin. I'm in the US but they have me locked into the UK and won't let me change that....
  4. I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew...: I can't launch Mass Effect Andromeda on Xbox Series X using the disc.. It asks me to renew EA Play. I no longer have Xbox Game Pass. I own the game on disc and should not have to register to EA...
  5. Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription": Xbox tells me I need to "renew my xbox game pass subscription" to play Rainbow 6 Siege despite the fact that I'm playing with the disk and have never bought the game pass. I've tried restarting my...
  6. Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass expired without wanting to renew it, I can't play inline with two games that I...: My Gamepass expired today, and I have to leave it expired. But trying to play Conan Exiles, that I bought in April 2020, and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, that I've owned since 2014 both take...
  7. Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I renew the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $1 for three months?: It is December 2020 at this time, and I have an issue about why did I not get a discount? Is the discount only for those purchasing the game pass for the first time? Or some other reasons? I...
  8. Can't renew xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't renew xbox game pass: Was getting an offer of 3 months for 1 dollar on the app and tried subscribing to the xbox game pass, but I'm getting a message saying "DCAT - resource no found." There is some more to the error...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription expired and I can't renew

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection subscription expired and I can't renew: My Solitaire premium expired yesterday and I can't renew. Thwe same thing happened last year. Can you help? db6445c6-0a5d-43c0-92ae-de2538431156
  10. HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ME! I can't renew my Xbox Ultimate subscription ("account.microsoft.com/services"...: Today I bought an Xbox gift card to reactivate my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, and I managed to redeem my gift card just fine, but I can't pay for the due subscription because the...