I cant renew my gamepass or gold and have enough balance in my account?

Discus and support I cant renew my gamepass or gold and have enough balance in my account? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; How can i my membership back 465b05e5-bdf6-446a-9cc5-7b5f7eb00e93 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by josecamacho7, Oct 10, 2020.

1. josecamacho7
    josecamacho7 Guest

How can i my membership back

:)

josecamacho7, Oct 10, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Jose,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have issue renewing your subscription. Do you get any errors when trying? Is the subscription past due? We will need some more information so we can assist you to the best of our ability.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Sixmow62090 Win User

I dont can't pay suscription helpe

If you have an unpaid balance on your Xbox Live Gold subscription, then the account remains suspended until you have the money to pay the amount due.
    yes i have money now in my card

And i dont cant pay i dont know because for i have money i neeed recharge renew my suscription for pay now
  4. PLATTYBOB Win User

Renewal of gold.

so i cant just buy a new 12 month gold for my account to renew. The other accounts dont get used so just want to renew mine.

Cheers
  5. Smwutches Win User

Really need to speak to someone is the live chat available???

You can pay for Gold with your Microsoft account balance, but since it starts a recurring subscription, you do need enough funds in your account or another payment method on file in order to pay for the next subscription, even if you plan to turn off
    auto-renewal. The only time you can't pay with a Microsoft account balance is if you are paying off an overdue balance.
  6. LegendaryW1lly Win User

Xbox One Error code 0x803f900a - Sign in or renew subscription error

Cant play Rainbow Six Siege since I renewed my Gold account. Can anyone help?
Thema:

1. I cant renew my gamepass or gold and have enough balance in my account? - Similar Threads - cant renew gamepass

2. After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Renewing Game Pass Ultimate, I cant connect to any online games, "servers are...: Keeping this simple to understand My card info expired and i didnt know till the end of this month and it declined the GPU subscription, instantly couldnt connect to any online games. I went in...
  3. qmgh! where do i renew my xbox gold at? I cant find it anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    qmgh! where do i renew my xbox gold at? I cant find it anywhere: it says I need to renew my gold subscription but I can not find any link to do it 9628caf7-eb63-497f-a54f-176a21cb3402
  4. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  5. Cant Renew GamePass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Renew GamePass Ultimate: This just happened recently, I cant launch any game pass games or games with multiplayer, even non Game pass games. I just keep getting directed to the store (xbox and PC) to buy Gamepass. If I...
  6. I cant renew my xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant renew my xbox live: So when I try to renew the subscription it says there is a error even though I got paid to day and its on that card. e1a7e888-d6bd-4687-b318-1d2147b6ae97
  7. My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold: My friend got a game on gold and he cant play it and says he needs to renew his gold. we are trying to play friday the 13th with gameshare and hes not able to play, anyone know how to fix this?...
  8. Cant renew my xbox gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant renew my xbox gold: So my gold expire in few days been trying to renew it but everytime i try it says the deal is no longer available i tried with all the options on the store. I cant call mircosoft since i dont have...
  9. Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i renew my xbox Ark server?: tried hard reset of system and modem still cant do anything when I get a error message at all its this useless blurb of data. I would contact xbox support directly but its a nightmare talking to...
  10. cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...: ive tried numorous ways to figure out how to change the region but it says im in canada and i am but i cant see anything saying theres a subscription out there in my name in another country when i...