I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account

Discus and support I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have tried to sign in to my microsoft account but I apparently had put 2 step factor in and I'm trying to re-sign in but microsoft keeps giving me... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Retrosting49, Jun 17, 2023.

1. Retrosting49
    Retrosting49 Guest

I have tried to sign in to my microsoft account but I apparently had put 2 step factor in and I'm trying to re-sign in but microsoft keeps giving me the run around about a xbox console but I don't have one any more
    I'm getting tired of this I just want to unlink my ps5 and microsoft account

:)

Retrosting49, Jun 17, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Retrosting49,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

Based on the description, you are trying to unlink your Microsoft account to your PlayStation account and is unable to. Let us check and see on what we can do to help address your concern.

We have found an official article that outline Linking a Microsoft account to a PlayStation account and see the following information:

[​IMG]

You can find the information through this link: Minecraft for PlayStation® FAQ | Minecraft Help

You may also try reaching PlayStation support for this matter to get further assistance. You can click on the link below to reach their support team.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern. We will be closing this thread here in community forum after providing all the necessary information to help address your concern. We appreciate for bringing this to us and have a great day ahead!

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. AZZGALL123 Win User

Unlink Microsoft account from Minecraft.

Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different eAny update on how to unlink a Microsoft account from Minecraft? Logged into it on an old email on my PS5 and it's linked to a friend's Xbox account from about 15 years ago. Now I can't log in with a different email at all. It's ridiculous
    Any update on how to unlink a Microsoft account
  4. Vortex Husker Win User

I can't sign into my ps4 Microsoft account on minecraft.

So I'm linked into the Ps5 account? And I'm not trying link another Microsoft account to my ps4, I'm trying to get into my Microsoft account that have my Email address linked to it.

I just don't understand why minecraft Microsoft account can't be unlinked? I'll have to pay for another minecraft Microsoft account if I can't get my original email address that I've veen using.
  5. EastonQ Win User

I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 on minecraft but I can't.

So I am simply stuck with this account forever? By chance is there a way you may be able to find the email hooked up to this account so I can try to recover? I have tried on the emails I know but I think its hooked up to my mothers who recently passed away. Since then her account has been locked so that could be why I can't find it.
  6. Jonny306 Win User

I need to unlink my microsoft account from my ps5 on minecraft but I can't.

It doesn't require magic.

If you are the account creator, you will have avenues to explore.

You would have the Xbox it's logged in on (obviously you have been using it if it was linked) you may have sent emails or used it for other services. You may have it logged in on a different device, etc.

In addition, you would have received an email when you linked it to your PS account as well. (in case those accounts have a different email)

Nonetheless, please use the links below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/account-pro....

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/help/account-pro...

Note: It's extremely rare for somebody to create an account as important as it is to completely lose it. This is usually common for players who buy and share accounts.
Thema:

1. I can't remove my microsoft account from my ps5 account - Similar Threads - can't remove microsoft

2. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  3. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  4. Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.

in XboX Insiders
    Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.: I can't see why it was removed because I am on the cell phone that does not display the entire reason only a very tiny tiny snippet of a few words. I don't even remember what I posted or when at...
  5. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  6. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae
  7. I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own: My son had apparently created a family group for his xbox account and added my daughter to it a few years ago. He has moved out and we want to move her to my own family group. I've tried two ways:...
  8. Can't remove follower?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove follower?: I remove unwanted followers by blocking and unblocking them but one stays no matter what. It began since I was on xbox one, now I use the series x and it's still there... so annoying.... how do I...
  9. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...
  10. Can't remove child from family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove child from family account: I am unable to remove my child from my family account. I know exactly where to go in the family account to right click and select "Remove from family group" it then indicates "Only the adult that...