I can't remove 3 followers

Discus and support I can't remove 3 followers in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I can't remove 3 followers who have me in their friend list, I also tried to block them but they won't delete me from their list. With others I was... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by xXcRaZyHeLiOsXx, May 15, 2023.

1. I can't remove 3 followers

I can't remove 3 followers who have me in their friend list, I also tried to block them but they won't delete me from their list. With others I was able to unsubscribe from their friends list but not with them. Tell me if you want the 3 gamertag.

:)

xXcRaZyHeLiOsXx, May 15, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello xXcRaZyHeLiOsXx,

Thanks for the reply.

You may just keep that 3 gamertags for now and we will let you know if we needed those for replication. Otherwise, we just might update you in here for the findings about this issue.

Have a great day!

Regards,

3. xXcRaZyHeLiOsXx Win User

I've been waiting for 2 years, the problem is not just waiting, but the fact that more and more profiles are added to the bug.
  4. xXcRaZyHeLiOsXx Win User

If you want to know what the 3 profiles are, I'll write you the 3 gamertags.
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hello xXcRaZyHeLiOsXx,

Thank you for sharing the details.

We will share this details to the Internal Support too. We will update you once we receive one from them.

Also, you can always write your concern in your dialect. We appreciate your time and effort.

Regards,
  6. xXcRaZyHeLiOsXx Win User

I tried to remove them through xbox from the list, on the internet from console, from phone with xbox application and microsoft site but nothing works even when changing browser or connection. Only with those 3 problem profiles, I even tried to get removed or blocked by one of them but nothing works. I've been trying everything for 2 years, and I even called the online service but they couldn't fix anything thoughtfull that I'm italian and I'm using google translate to write to you.
Thema:

1. I can't remove 3 followers - Similar Threads - can't remove followers

2. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  3. pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services

in XBoX on Windows
    pc xbox app stuck launching and can't remove gaming services: this has been a problem on my laptop for a very long time now. I have tried to fix the xbox app stuck launching bug by removing gaming services and reinstalling it through powershell as some...
  4. Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.

in XboX Insiders
    Post removed? I only have a cell phone to work with, thereby can't see why it was removed.: I can't see why it was removed because I am on the cell phone that does not display the entire reason only a very tiny tiny snippet of a few words. I don't even remember what I posted or when at...
  5. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  6. after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    after the last update it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it...: After the last update (yesterday) it removed my favorite game from the homescreen and I can't get it added back. what can I do? ca422c93-026e-4f22-8bf2-8907cacab7ae
  7. I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remove my daughter from my son's family group to add her to my own: My son had apparently created a family group for his xbox account and added my daughter to it a few years ago. He has moved out and we want to move her to my own family group. I've tried two ways:...
  8. Can't remove follower?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove follower?: I remove unwanted followers by blocking and unblocking them but one stays no matter what. It began since I was on xbox one, now I use the series x and it's still there... so annoying.... how do I...
  9. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...
  10. Can't remove child from family account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't remove child from family account: I am unable to remove my child from my family account. I know exactly where to go in the family account to right click and select "Remove from family group" it then indicates "Only the adult that...