i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment

Discus and support i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i have an Xbox one account, but i cant remember my email. i can only remember my password and nota number to my Xbox. i dont use my account anymore so... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LuiSunke, Aug 3, 2019.

1. LuiSunke
    LuiSunke Guest

i have an Xbox one account, but i cant remember my email. i can only remember my password and nota number to my Xbox. i dont use my account anymore so i need to stop the payment ASAP... please help me

:)

LuiSunke, Aug 3, 2019
  2. Legendgenesis Win User

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello LuiSunke !

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I would suggest
    creating a "dummy Microsoft account"
    (www.signup.live.com) so you can set up a call back from Xbox Live Support agent.

Once you get connected to an agent, provide them with your Gamertag or have them search for your account by searching your bank card number that is getting charged. The agent will send you a code through text or email and if you can provide them with
    that code, they'll be able to enter your account / provide you with the email that you don't know / cancel that subscription.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more. Let us know!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. KindGryphon Win User

I have an strong issue . I have my Xbox on computer account . I have Microsoft game pass subscribtion but i have lost my account e-mail and password and i dont remember it.

I have an strong issue . I have my Xbox on computer account . I have Microsoft game pass subscribtion but i have lost my account e-mail and password and i dont remember it. I have my card connected with the account that i cant sign up .and tyle payment will be executed every month while i cant use the account. I need help . I remember my gamer name and informations from the card but i dont have e-mail adress and password.
    Ultimately you will need to figure out what email you used. There isnt any way to recover an account without knowing the email

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/forgot-microsoft-account-solution

The only other way to stop the payments would be to have your bank block future charges.
  5. DesolateSteve Win User

error code 8015d003/password problems

i have the same problem i cant remember my password now i cant use xbox live gold and im paying monthly for nothing but i cant stop the payment what the hell is goin on
  6. Sodangidni Win User

I cant remember my email for my xbox account

Hello, Ewan L. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

Not only that, but as you don’t recall the email address, you may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username
    (is not the same as our gamertag)

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including, gamertags, possible email addresses, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
Thema:

1. i cant remember my xbox account email... i needd to stop my payment - Similar Threads - cant remember account

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  4. I cant remember my email for my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant remember my email for my xbox account: hi well I want to get back on my old xbox account but I can't remember my email for it any suggestions 2e098f26-38ba-4da9-b34e-2572048b666d
  5. how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember: So years ago i migrated my Minecraft Account from my Email But since my email was already being used for another account as Microsoft (my sisters) i had to make a new email. And after all this i...
  6. how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...: i have no memory of anything for the account and all i use the account for is my games and it has EVERYTHING on it. i really need this account to be able to try and prevent this from happening...
  7. Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember: I play on the bedrock version of minecraft and ive been using the same account to play however i did play with the account on a playstation 4 and 5.Whenever i try to sign in to a microsoft account...
  8. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  9. Cant remember what microsoft account i migrated my mojang account into

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember what microsoft account i migrated my mojang account into: I migrated my mojang account into a microsoft account that i cant remember anymore. I also have bedrock purchased on that account. 4267e6c8-294c-42d6-a3d0-b7f383843aa6
  10. I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...: If there's any way to find the email I used from the name "6868alt" I used on the minecraft account, that would be really awesome. I had used it as a storage alt for Hypixel but I completely...