i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

Discus and support i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by daniel macdiarmid, Feb 4, 2024.

1. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on https://account.live.com/acsr but i couldnt provide enough info please someone help me as i have spent around £30 on this account and i dont want it to be wasted money!

:)

daniel macdiarmid, Feb 4, 2024
  2. Annanda Martins Win User

i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you exactly what it is?

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Daniel, unfortunately, the only way to recover accounts is through this form, okay? There is nothing we can do here in the community, and nor can Support access accounts to recover it since that is why the recovery form exists and it is important to have all the info.

Try to remember and fill out the form as many times as needed to recover it, and if possible contact this old friend and see if they have the necessary information.

This can only be done through the form, i hope you understand.

https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/manage-account/lost-password-solution

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  3. kabs_ Win User

I Can’t Get my Xbox360 Games on Xbox One.

Yeah i have, but thats the problem I dont remember the password and i cant get back into the email to change it :/
  4. Ignatios ... Win User

i need help with mojang to microsoft account

no i havent got any emails because i cant login to mojang account i dont remember the password and i cant reset it because i dont get any emails back
  5. NoahMiller Win User

Error code 8015D02E?

I know that it is blocked, my email account for the live account is also blocked. Thats why i need to know how to unblock the live account because i cant reset the password because i dont have access to my email account.
  6. onyxishere Win User

Inactive email with my account and i dont remember the password.

Sorry but there's not much anyone can do for you here. The only thing I could suggest is to contact the email provider and see if they could temporarily reinstate it for you so that you can change it.

Good luck.
Thema:

i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

1. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you... - Similar Threads - cant remember password

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. I cant remember my email for my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant remember my email for my xbox account: hi well I want to get back on my old xbox account but I can't remember my email for it any suggestions 2e098f26-38ba-4da9-b34e-2572048b666d
  4. how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember: So years ago i migrated my Minecraft Account from my Email But since my email was already being used for another account as Microsoft (my sisters) i had to make a new email. And after all this i...
  5. cant remember email

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant remember email: I forgot my email, I tried to log in with my phone number but I alredy have several accounts linked to it so it give several emails but they all blured so i cant remember it...
  6. how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...: i have no memory of anything for the account and all i use the account for is my games and it has EVERYTHING on it. i really need this account to be able to try and prevent this from happening...
  7. Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember: I play on the bedrock version of minecraft and ive been using the same account to play however i did play with the account on a playstation 4 and 5.Whenever i try to sign in to a microsoft account...
  8. Cant remember login email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember login email: We had to reset my child's xbox. Unknowingly, this erased his profile/login info too. We cant recover his saved progresses without getting his old profile email. We know the profile name, but not...
  9. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  10. Cant remember what microsoft account i migrated my mojang account into

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember what microsoft account i migrated my mojang account into: I migrated my mojang account into a microsoft account that i cant remember anymore. I also have bedrock purchased on that account. 4267e6c8-294c-42d6-a3d0-b7f383843aa6