I can't remember my old accounts email but I know the password for it

Discus and support I can't remember my old accounts email but I know the password for it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Am I able to get my old account back just by giving someone the password for my old xbox account. The account was originally made for someone else to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by pat sankey, Nov 8, 2023.

1. pat sankey
    pat sankey Guest

Am I able to get my old account back just by giving someone the password for my old xbox account. The account was originally made for someone else to use but I didn't realise the importance of it until I lost it by resetting my xbox. It's been over 5 years and I can only remember some of the email not all of it but I do know the password for the account so is it possible to retrieve it?

:)

pat sankey, Nov 8, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Pat S, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you forgot the data to log into your Xbox account, the only solution you have at this time is to submit an account recovery form, I will give you some recommendations about my personal experience filling out said form.

- Enter only the information that you know is currently present on the account.
    - If any account information has been removed (such as a phone number or debit card), do not include it on the form, just omit it.

Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

I also wanted to mention that Support does not help with account recoveries (that's what the recovery form is for), however if you want to speak with a live support agent you can access the following link.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

Please note that in this public community forum, we are just players like you trying to help and guide other players. This means that we do not have access to other accounts or access to other users' information.

Thank you for your understanding, and I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

I can't remember my account email but I know the password

4. FangPerk Win User

Transferring Ownership of dlc to a new owner.

i can't re download the account because someone changed the email to it but the gamertag is the same, it's just my gamertag except without the zero at the end. if there is anyway to get it back please let me know. this happened a year ago and i still remember
    the original email and password used the old account.
  5. ReliableCargo18 Win User

Error 8015D02E

Ok how about if I don't know my password to log on to my account and I can't remember my password for my yahoo email account and I know it wasn't compromised because I was on less the 6 days ago.
  6. Fayt Strife 2 Win User

Changing my windows live ID associated with my Gamertag.

I cannot remember the email password sorry (I know the email address because I checked it when I was using my old console).
Thema:

1. I can't remember my old accounts email but I know the password for it - Similar Threads - can't remember old

2. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  3. My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My username has been changed, but I can't remember it, is there a way I can revert it back...: Hi, I don't know if it is me that changed it by accident or someone else, but my email address username has been changed, and I can't find it, or even remember changing it. I really need this...
  4. Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Logging in Minecraft with an old acc that I can't remember it's password. I wanna switch to...: So I just bought minecraft when I tried to log in for the first time it logged me with an old microsoft acc of mine which I can't remember it's password so I can't use it. There's no option of...
  5. I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang.: Hi, I can't remember my login to Minecraft. It was originally migrated from Mojang. I have tried the reset password link but the email never arrives. Help. Thanks, A....
  6. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  7. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  8. I can't find or remember my old email

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't find or remember my old email: So I had an account for like 4-5 years and one day my Xbox stopped working and like another year went by and it started to work again so I'm asking you if y'all could find the email to MTN Replayz...
  9. I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while...: I got signed out of my xbox account due to problem, I can't remember what. This was a while ago and I want to get my account back but don't know how. Can someone help me please....
  10. I can't remember my Minecraft microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't remember my Minecraft microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag.: My work email and game email are different, I can't remember my Minecraft Microsoft email, but remember my xbox GamerTag, minecraft and xbox uses the same email and I'm still logged on on this...