I can’t remember my gammertag and email. How do I recover my account?

Discus and support I can’t remember my gammertag and email. How do I recover my account? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I signed up with gammertag almost a decade ago with an email I can’t remember. I recently moved and when I plugged my x-box in I was signed out of all... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thushan Wickramasinghe, Sep 5, 2023.

1. I can’t remember my gammertag and email. How do I recover my account?

I signed up with gammertag almost a decade ago with an email I can’t remember. I recently moved and when I plugged my x-box in I was signed out of all my accounts. How can I recover my account?

:)

Thushan Wickramasinghe, Sep 5, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi Thushan W.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

Can you sign in to your account?
  3. M-. Win User

I forgot my email used for my minecraft account and i think my email has changed

Update: I somehow recover an email that used in my phone and got access to it but it not really a same account for my Minecraft account

I do remember my info on my Gamertag and such but I do not remember when I migrate an account to Microsoft which email I used
  4. John P_14 Win User

How do i recover the account i don't remember the email to ?

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

You can follow the steps here; https://support.xbox.com/help/account-profile/m.... If it doesn't help you, then I'm afraid there is no other way to recover your account.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

Hi. My name is Brilliant, an independent advisor. I am happy to assist you today.

If you have forgotten the email associated with your Minecraft account, there are several steps you can take to recover it. Here are some options:

1. Try to sign in using your username: If you remember your Minecraft username, you can try signing in using that instead of your email address. If you are able to sign in, you can update your email address in your account settings.

2. Check your email accounts: If you have multiple email accounts, check each one to see if you received an email from Mojang or Microsoft regarding your Minecraft account.

3. Contact Minecraft support: If you are unable to recover your account using the above methods, you can contact Minecraft support for further assistance. They may be able to help you recover your account by verifying your identity.

I hope this helps.
  6. Pizza For Steve Win User

How do i recover m y microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account?

How do I recover my Microsoft email after migrating my Minecraft account? I forgot the email please help me quick!!!! I migrated my account months ago and I don't remember my email. Please help me I'm begging you guys.
    KingShot100
Thema:

1. I can’t remember my gammertag and email. How do I recover my account? - Similar Threads - can’t remember gammertag

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  4. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  5. How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the...: How do I reset my son’s Xbox account password when I can’t remember my password and the phone number is my old number I no longer have ? c21e56e3-8951-44e9-acf6-ab3d2df3a1b8
  6. I can’t remember the email to my other account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t remember the email to my other account: I had another Microsoft account and I want to login to it to unlink my Minecraft but I can’t remember the email at all. All the help pages and everything have resulted in nothing...
  7. Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my account and I can’t remember my email but I remember the gamer tag can you help: I forgot the email to my account but remember the gamer tag could you help c5a47c6b-c763-4dfa-8c3f-804dafa8b0d6
  8. in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no...: in minecraft can’t remember my precious PSN connected account log in details and can no longer play as i can’t sign in ff28008e-35ac-477d-8e41-15be3659911e
  9. What do I do if I can’t remember one of my Microsoft account logins

in XBoX Accessibility
    What do I do if I can’t remember one of my Microsoft account logins: i logged out of my Minecraft account and forgot the email and password to it but I also don’t have a phone number set up to back it up or anything so is there any way I could recover it?...
  10. My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email?...: My sons Xbox went bang, I’ve brought him a new one but we can’t remember his sign in email? We know his username, I’m able to log into his epic account associated to the same Xbox account? Help...