I cant remember my email for my xbox account

Discus and support I cant remember my email for my xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hi well I want to get back on my old xbox account but I can't remember my email for it any suggestions 2e098f26-38ba-4da9-b34e-2572048b666d Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ewan Long, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Ewan Long
    Ewan Long Guest

hi well I want to get back on my old xbox account but I can't remember my email for it any suggestions

:)

Ewan Long, Dec 6, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Ewan L. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble retrieving your Microsoft account.

Not only that, but as you don’t recall the email address, you may want to try recovering your account by submitting the account recovery form but using instead a previously linked phone number or previously created Skype username
    (is not the same as our gamertag)

The form can be accessed here:

https://support.microsoft.com/accou...ery-form-b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42

Furthermore, please refrain from sharing personal information, including, gamertags, possible email addresses, etc.
    As community users, we are not able to enter or check your account information, and everything we comment can be seen by anyone on the internet.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  3. Evil 1eprechaun Win User

account gone

oh and by the way my son cant remember his email or password..for his xbox live account
  4. ShadoxSoul9252 Win User

Locked out of Hotmail account

Ive had the same thing happen except i created 2 accounts DiscordBlade and DiscordBlade1 but one day i got signed out but couldnt remember the password to my emails or to the profile and ive tried to recover my email but when i change my password it only
    does it for my profile not my email so i still cant sign in on my xbox because it wants to verify my account but i put in random answers that i cant remember and now i lost accounts with game and characters that i cant use again i hope somone reads this because
    its been 2 years and no one has helped me.
  5. NinjaKiller021 Win User

Someone was using my account for years!

OK after even more investigation in my email account I found an email from March 20th 2016 where it asks me to confirm my email adress. I cant remember setting an account up back then, and I also cant remember clicking on the verify button.

So what could have happened was someone using my email adress to create himself an XBOX live account and somehow managing to approve it without my consent.

I was also able to see the recent logins with my email adress and they were all done from the US, somewhere near Philadelphia using the XBOX which was bound to it. I also see the IP adress.
  6. PARTYBOY5433 Win User

Gamertag Known, but no email or password associated with it

I cant remember my hotmail account. like anything. and i got a new xbox and iI cant connect to xbox live without a windows account and password and iI cant figure it out and want that gamer tag. is their a way you can send it to one of my other emails address
    so i can usee that account. please help
Thema:

1. I cant remember my email for my xbox account - Similar Threads - cant remember email

2. I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant remember the email I used when creating my xbox account: Hi all I cant remember at all what email I used when I created my xbox account I know the gamertag and I have the number thats linked to it can microsoft tell me the email on my account if I have...
  3. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  4. how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i recover a account with an email i cant remember: So years ago i migrated my Minecraft Account from my Email But since my email was already being used for another account as Microsoft (my sisters) i had to make a new email. And after all this i...
  5. cant remember email

in XBoX Accessibility
    cant remember email: I forgot my email, I tried to log in with my phone number but I alredy have several accounts linked to it so it give several emails but they all blured so i cant remember it...
  6. how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i log into an account if i cant remember anything other then the account itself and...: i have no memory of anything for the account and all i use the account for is my games and it has EVERYTHING on it. i really need this account to be able to try and prevent this from happening...
  7. Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft keeps asking to log me into a different Microsoft account which I cant remember: I play on the bedrock version of minecraft and ive been using the same account to play however i did play with the account on a playstation 4 and 5.Whenever i try to sign in to a microsoft account...
  8. Cant remember login email

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant remember login email: We had to reset my child's xbox. Unknowingly, this erased his profile/login info too. We cant recover his saved progresses without getting his old profile email. We know the profile name, but not...
  9. Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot to unlink my account on Minecraft and cant remember the email i used. I can't get in...: When I logged out of my account on minecraft on my ps5 I forgot to unlink it. The email that I used on it is an old email which I don't use anymore. I can't remember what the email was. Since my...
  10. I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant remember username or email for a microsoft account I used as an alternate minecraft...: If there's any way to find the email I used from the name "6868alt" I used on the minecraft account, that would be really awesome. I had used it as a storage alt for Hypixel but I completely...