I can't redeem on name my game

Discus and support I can't redeem on name my game in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; What is this crap name my game. You do this just to make sales are what. I want my free game f5c9f469-11a4-4887-a6d5-37f20da5564e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BobbieConner, Jul 31, 2017.

1. BobbieConner
    BobbieConner Guest

What is this crap name my game. You do this just to make sales are what. I want my free game

:)

BobbieConner, Jul 31, 2017
  2. hauchi
    hauchi Guest
    Can't redeem a gift card

Hi,

Tried to redeem a gift card for my son and it keeps telling me this. What i do wrong?

"Can't redeem gift cards because my "sender name" contains an inappropriate word."

Can you help us? Thanks!

hauchi, Jul 31, 2017
  3. DecafPear204
    DecafPear204 Guest
    I can't redeem my code

My Xbox error code e7f98d49-6a08-46a8-bc11-5039d417cef3. Has someone faced the same problem? Thanks in advance.

DecafPear204, Jul 31, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jul 31, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

6. Jesse E' Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Codes

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

That is a trial game pass offer you can't redeem it on an account that has already used Game Pass before.
  7. leyd16 Win User

I am Unable to Claim my Free Game Pass

I still can't redeem my game pass
  8. Jeff_150 Win User

Microsoft offer not showing up in Xbox

It was a redemption code for a specific code, and I see that I have redeemed it on my microsoft account, but I can't redeem it on my xbox, I can't find it there either?

So the URL you gave is how I actually redeemed my game, but where I should I find it on my xbox then?

Thanks already.
  9. Georges C. Win User

why cant i use discord

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Jackjuljay, when you say you can't use Discord because you can't download the App, or can't redeem the perk offered by The Uktimate Game Pass?

If you could just give me more details, I'll be waiting for your reply.
Thema:

1. I can't redeem on name my game - Similar Threads - can't redeem name

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  4. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  5. can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape

in XBoX on Windows
    can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape: i tried to redeem the twitch cape but i keep getting this code wasn't found–try re-entering it. If the code is damaged, contact the seller. Invalid characters are A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1 and 5...
  6. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  7. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  8. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  9. Can't redeem my code for name-your-game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't redeem my code for name-your-game: I can't redeem my code, I typed in all the information as described on the card, I stopped and looked on youtube to check out my choice of games then I went to finish and it must have timed out...
  10. Name your game page moved - I can't find where to redeem code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Name your game page moved - I can't find where to redeem code: Bought a bundle including choice of downloadable game but can't find where to redeem code. Can anyone help please? 7299d4cd-0381-469d-8489-a9c631fdabf0