I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

Discus and support I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The perks which should be available for me as a subscriber are not being shown, e.g. Discord Nitro 1. Screenshot logged out 2. Screenshot logged in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Norman345346, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Norman345346
    Norman345346 Guest

The perks which should be available for me as a subscriber are not being shown, e.g. Discord Nitro

1. Screenshot logged out

2. Screenshot logged in

Any idea what the problem is?

I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks [​IMG]

I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks [​IMG]

:)

Norman345346, Oct 19, 2020
  2. XBF - Hayabusa Win User

Xbox Gamepass Perks [XBOX GAMEPASS VANTAGENS]

Hello mateusmateus_2,

I’m sorry to hear you are having issues with Game Pass for PC.

I’m not sure what advantages you are talking about. Which Game Pass Ultimate Perks are you trying to download where you receive this error?

To redeem your perks, you must enter the code on your console or PC app you cannot redeem them via mobile.

Here is additional information which may help with your question on redeeming your perk:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks FAQ | Xbox Support
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Can I get Xbox game pass perks if I didn’t get it the first time I redeemed it?

Hi, tajvav. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

May I know what specific game pass perks are you referring to? Claimed and redeemed Perks remain yours, including third-party Perks and in-game Perks for Game Pass games. If your only access to a game with an in-game Perk was through Ultimate, you’ll need another way to access it. Once your Ultimate subscription expires, you won’t see new Perks, or Perks you’ve claimed in the Perks gallery, so make sure redeem them first. For more information, please feel free to check: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptio...
  4. Azawat Win User

Xbox Game Pass Perks

I'm doing very well.

I tried to redeem it on mobile but I can't find the place to redeem perks on the Xbox Game Pass application.
  5. RrrrrYyyy Win User

Gamepass expired yesterday

-Billing history

-Redeem a code or prepaid card

-Upgrade and add Perks, Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) and more to your membership.

-Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

-Cancel subscription
  6. Nursemorph Win User

I can't redeem my Game Pass Ultimate code from Discord Nitro. Can someone help?

I haven't had ultimate but I had normal game pass for pc before
    That would be why you can't redeem it then...from the FAQs in the link I posted before:

"If you were previously subscribed or currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you will not be able to redeem the two month trial for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!"
Thema:

1. I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks - Similar Threads - can't redeem Game

2. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  3. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  4. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  5. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a
  6. Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friend sent a gift to me, I redeemed the code and waited 12 hours, can't find the game anywhere: Friend sent a gfit to me, got the email from microsoft and everything, still don't have the game they bought after waiting 12 hours 2afdde5c-d280-4dba-ad6d-b00673466594
  7. I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was gifted minecraft, i redeemed it on my pc, pc broke for a while, can't find the game...: i was gifted minecraft java and bedrock edition, i redeemed it in the microsoft store on a pc and downloaded the game but never opened it up. Now i am on a macbook because the pc is broken and I...
  8. Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed game code but can't find game install option on Xbox app PC: I bought Street Fighter 6 digital from Best Buy the other day, but after redeeming it from the Xbox app, it doesn't give me any option to download/install it. I can only see it under purchase...
  9. I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't find my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that was Paid with Redeemed code.: [img] [img] The membership had a time period of 3 years from the day it was claimed. I wasn't facing this issue until yesterday. 903f89b5-aed3-4367-a15a-aea1e4755cf8
  10. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...