I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card

Discus and support I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I bought this prepaid gift card for minecraft java edition, the code works becuase ive typed the code into the redeem section. Afterward I type the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NiftyDiaz6, Jun 26, 2023.

1. NiftyDiaz6
    NiftyDiaz6 Guest

I bought this prepaid gift card for minecraft java edition, the code works becuase ive typed the code into the redeem section. Afterward I type the code I click redeem button which then sends me to another page/image where it says claim product and it shows minecraft java edition, but when I click redeem once again nothing happens. Everything works but the redeem button. It seems like im the first person to have this issue because I can’t find a solution anywhere. Is there something I could do to fix the redeem button?

:)

NiftyDiaz6, Jun 26, 2023
  2. NiftyDiaz6 Win User

Thank you for your help!

I managed to redeem it after a week or so of trying. Im not sure what was it cause I reseted my password to microsoft and clean out my cashe and cookies. Either ways thank you
  3. miscw Win User

I had bought a pre paid card from the internet and that wouldn't work until I turned on turkish VPN - shotout for pre paid card buyers (from e.g. Ebay or Allegro or OLX, yeah I'm from Poland).
  4. NiftyDiaz6 Win User

Ive tried redeeming it on my MacOS and my phone, both didnt work, ill try in my other MacOS

Ill try clearing the cookies and cashe, as well as private/incognito.

I mean, I can try wallmart wifi but thats about it, ive already tried using my phones data.

Thanks for the ideas, hope they work but I doubt it, ive already tried many things, including talking/emailing to minecraft support and they didnt help much(they did try to help but they kept giving me answers to a issue that I didnt have)

If you have anymore suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated and once I manage to redeem it ill notify or delete this page(if I can).
  5. Janet_C Win User

6. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm an independent advisor and a member of the Xbox Community just like you.

I will be glad to help you.

- Try to redeem from another device such as a cell phone and another PC,

- Try another browser, clearing your cookies and cache and trying incognito/priva mode.

- Try redeeming connected to another network, for example, using mobile data.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
Thema:

1. I Can’t redeem my minecraft java edition prepaid card - Similar Threads - Can’t redeem minecraft

2. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  3. Why can’t I redeem rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can’t I redeem rewards?: When I try to redeem rewards the site prompts me to try again or contact support. When I click support, it says my account “doesn’t follow the rules” and it locks the entries for the support form...
  4. why can’t I redeem my gift?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t I redeem my gift?: I received a gift from a friend and I just can’t redeem it at all. it’s the correct code and everything but continuously tells me the code wasn’t found. the game was worth 70 dollars and I can’t...
  5. What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if I can’t get vbucks I redeemed to my Xbox account but the email that is...: It’s saying account already connected to that email when I try to switch it 1cae2ddf-1dfb-42c8-8134-d63b37fcb5b3
  6. Can’t redeem Xbox gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem Xbox gift code: Im very sad as I’ve been meaning to get a dlc for quite a while now and my friend gifted it to me but it’s says that there are invalid letters even there’s not as its Xbox message gift and we are...
  7. Why can’t i redeem my xbox rewards points?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t i redeem my xbox rewards points?: I have 4,000 xbox rewards points that I cant redeem and it’s been like this for a couple of weeks now. When i go to redeem my points on a reward a message pops up saying thanks and that i was...
  8. I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a giftcard on my account but can’t see it in my minecraft game: My son has a different gamertag on the minecraft, but it looks like it should be under my account. I can’t see the coins and winder if it is in a different spot. 30492b63-bd23-467a-a371-b7676cbe4d89
  9. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10: I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it....
  10. Can’t Redeem Minecraft PC Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t Redeem Minecraft PC Download: My son got a card to download the PC version of Minecraft; I’ve been trying to download it but it keeps sending me to Xbox.com - when I enter it there I get an error code. XBOS-1002...