I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

Discus and support I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by William 7851, Dec 17, 2023.

1. William 7851
    William 7851 Guest

I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you...

I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me a n error code and keep giving me error codes. And no seems to be able to help. Why can't you just fix the issues.

:)

William 7851, Dec 17, 2023
  2. Forgot My Food Win User

Microsoft Pre Paid Cards

I can't even redeem the Microsoft points I bought today 8/28/13 all it does is give me error codes the code works it gets to the point where it says are you sure you want to redeem these points after that it gives me the error code
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you guys and still no answers ? Please help

Hi William, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent consultant Yuhao Li-MSFT, recommends the following steps for a solution.

If you are still having trouble redeeming your points, you can try some of the following steps:

Check your order history and see if reward points are listed.

Make sure your region is supported and matches the registered location of your Microsoft account.

Clear your browser data or try another browser. Back up all your personal files, such as Favorites, first to ensure you don't lose data.

Sign out and sign back into your rewards account, or try resetting your phone number in your settings.

Get more details about redeemable Microsoft Rewards points here: How to redeem Microsoft Rewards points – Microsoft Support

If you have exhausted all troubleshooting steps and are still encountering errors, please contact the Rewards support team for further assistance: Technical Support

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/4a1055d1-9d59-439f-92dc-623d0f0372fb

I hope to be of great help to solve your problem.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  4. SilentParasite Win User

Rocket Arena Mythic Code fail

I purchased it from Argos here in the UK, spoke to both EA who told me to contact to MS which I have done, MS confirm it is a valid code, but its not working on both the XBox or the MS website.

Giving me the error " Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it "

No region lock.

Will keep trying as MS have confirmed it is a valid code.
  5. Dude Adams Win User

Still getting 80151103 error......

Can't log in to my second xbox. Keeps giving me the 80151103 error code.
  6. Mister Beep Win User

halo wars de code not working

Which error are you receiving? Having the error code and error message will help us a bunch! Be sure to give it a shot on our
    Microsoft Redeem page as well.

Keep us posted!
Thema:

1. I can't redeem my Microsoft points it keeps giving me an error code keep contacting you... - Similar Threads - can't redeem Microsoft

2. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  3. Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy game using redeemed cards microsoft account money: I have put £60 on my sons microsoft account through xbox cards bought at the shop and redeemed them successfully but can't use the balance to buy a game through microsoft store on the xbox...
  4. So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i can't see robux reward anymore on my microsoft redeem tab: I'm a big roblox fan and on wednesday i redeem the 100 robux rewards by my ms reward point and the next day i don't see robux reward on the redeem tab anymore, i tried to find it on my phone but...
  5. Microsoft Rewards daily and weekly bonus not tracking my achievements. Can't redeem them...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards daily and weekly bonus not tracking my achievements. Can't redeem them...: I wonder if this has anything to do with the latest update or it's a general issue, but my Rewards app stopped tracking my unlocked achievements and I haven't been able to redeem some of them....
  6. Can't redeem a code in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem a code in Microsoft Store: I have claimed a code for Fallout 76 from prime gaming, however when I go to redeem it in the Microsoft Store it tells me that the product is not found, this code no longer works. What can cause...
  7. I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased minecraft from Microsoft Live and can't get the redeem code: We are disputing via credit card after phoning and being cut off; emailing with no response so many issues This is disgusting service I am home schooling because of covid and this is now...
  8. Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem codes in Microsoft Store or on Xbox phone/Windows 10 app: I keep getting this message. Sorry, an unexpected error has occurred. The error has been recorded and we will investigate. Please try to redeem your code later. UnknownExternalError...
  9. Can't Redeem in Microsoft Rewards without number phone

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't Redeem in Microsoft Rewards without number phone: I can't redeem for 1.25$ without number phone because i don't have a phone, is there any option to redeem without number phone 35bfc024-5d20-4640-9e33-726c2eb5fd6d
  10. I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points: Hi Support, I need help as I can't redeem my 3200 Microsoft Points card. The error code is : XBOS-1005 5a5ac953-9103-4fda-8352-0bc92cf9993b Thanks, Alex a61c3a7b-55aa-40ac-a43b-329f67781d34