I can't redeem my GOW and GOW3 game codes which are included in GOW4

Discus and support I can't redeem my GOW and GOW3 game codes which are included in GOW4 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't redeem my GOW and GOW3 game codes which are included in GOW4, what can I do? It shows me the next eror: XBOS-3012... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Archimod95, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Archimod95
    Archimod95 Guest

I can't redeem my GOW and GOW3 game codes which are included in GOW4, what can I do? It shows me the next eror:

XBOS-3012

85b6f711-5b78-406b-a029-e94c0cac9ce5

2016/11/24 - 02:18:12 UTC

:)

Archimod95, Nov 23, 2016
  2. Hunter7773
    Hunter7773 Guest
    Gears of War games codes disappeared after reedeming 1st one.

I was gifted Gears of war 4 (xbox one/pc) with the promotion of the xbox 360 GoW games (GoW, GoW 2, GoW3, and GoW Judgement)

I redeemed my code for GoW4 and received the 360 redeem codes through my xbox one notification tab. Upon redeeming GoW (360) and successfully downloading it,, the other redeem codes disappeared. I have my original GoW4 redeem code along with the order number.
    This all took place on 11/14/17 after never realizing the 360 codes were sent to my notification box and had been sitting there 5+ months. The original GoW4 code was redeemed on 12/25/16.

Hunter7773, Nov 23, 2016
  3. Spartan1415
    Spartan1415 Guest
    Have not Received GOW3 redeem code (Please send code)

I purchased Gears of War (GOW) Ultimate Edition and GOW4 for Xbox One for download and received redeem codes for GOW1, and GOW2. Should I have also
    received a redeem code for GOW3? If so, please send a redeem code for GOW3. Thanks!

Spartan1415, Nov 23, 2016
  4. SwampThing62 Win User

GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

I have the same problem...

I bought GoW4 with Xbox One-S. I received two messages. First one have only code to GoQ1 and they dont work. The second one have codes To GoW3 and Gow Judgement. Code for GoW3 dont work.

I only can redeem code for GoW Judgement.

When i try to redeeme code for GoW1, Gow2 and GoW3 i have message

XBOS-3012

10b5a56a-0392-4fa9-a37e-98d25327b2fc

2016/10/28 - 18:20:46 UTC

What to do???
  5. Bonien2 Win User

What you expect of Gears 5. Share your thoughts...

Is gow4 really good? Last gow which I played was gow3. I didnt like judgement.
  6. GiatrosM Win User

Gears of War

Wait, what happens when you try to redeem the original GoW codes? As far as I know, the codes inside the retail copy of GoW 4 will always work unless already redeemed!
    I redeemed mine and got GoW4 but apparently if I had done this before the 31st of December 2016 then I would have received a notification on my system about the other GoW games being available for download too. There was only one code for GoW4 and from what
    I was told the other codes are automatically generated when the original one is redeemed.
  7. Sanana94 Win User

Gears of War

Wait, what happens when you try to redeem the original GoW codes? As far as I know, the codes inside the retail copy of GoW 4 will always work unless already redeemed!

I redeemed mine and got GoW4 but apparently if I had done this before the 31st of December 2016 then I would have received a notification on my system about the other GoW games being available for download too. There was only one code for GoW4 and from what
    I was told the other codes are automatically generated when the original one is redeemed.
    So you got a digital copy of GoW 4?

I'm quite sure that the promotion is ended and you won't be able to get all the games for free... I played GoW and got the codes via XBL Message months ago!

Source: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/gears-of-war-4-preorder-promotion
  8. DrTargaryan Win User

GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

I have the same problem...

I bought GoW4 with Xbox One-S. I received two messages. First one have only code to GoQ1 and they dont work. The second one have codes To GoW3 and Gow Judgement. Code for GoW3 dont work.

I only can redeem code for GoW Judgement.

When i try to redeeme code for GoW1, Gow2 and GoW3 i have message

XBOS-3012

10b5a56a-0392-4fa9-a37e-98d25327b2fc

2016/10/28 - 18:20:46 UTC

What to do???

When making a post its best to make your own thread

Onto your problem if this doesn't work please make your own thread swamp

Does your account region match your actual region if not that would be why

As per the terms of use your account region must reflect your actual region

If you live in Japan or china or any non xbox live regions you cant redeem the codes as they are region locked

The other two arent

You must change it under my account and change my region on this website

Them change your locale on your console

Only your physical region will work
    I try that, I bought my Xbox One in USA, I live in Mexico. However, the codes keeps appearing as already redeemed, when I only downloaded GoW1 and GoW3.
Thema:

1. I can't redeem my GOW and GOW3 game codes which are included in GOW4 - Similar Threads - can't redeem GOW

2. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  3. Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed or refunded: Bought a game for a friend and it can't be redeemed. It said because it's from another region which is weird because we're in the same city. We checked every possible accounts regions which was...
  4. Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I redeem the code for my tiktok or twitch cape on minecraft.net/redeem.: When I scroll down the option to redeem does not show up. I tried things like vpn but it still doesnt show up. I live in Poland so I thought maybe it wasnt available but my friend lives in another...
  5. can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape

in XBoX on Windows
    can't redeem twitch Minecraft cape: i tried to redeem the twitch cape but i keep getting this code wasn't found–try re-entering it. If the code is damaged, contact the seller. Invalid characters are A, E, I, O, U, L, S, 0, 1 and 5...
  6. i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a £10 gift card I can't redeem it: i have got a Xbox gift card it won't redeem 8f77ffb3-395b-4b97-9dfc-4f450ab0b061
  7. I received a code for GOW and GOW3 purchasing a new XBOX ONE S, but I can't redeem the codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received a code for GOW and GOW3 purchasing a new XBOX ONE S, but I can't redeem the codes: I had purchased a XBOX ONE S 2TB GOW4 and there is 4 redeem codes inside. 2 of then I already redeem, but 2 of then are not allowed, seems that it's a region issue as I move to another country...
  8. Can't redeem GoW legacy game codes that were given as a present by purchasing Gears 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem GoW legacy game codes that were given as a present by purchasing Gears 4: Hi, Guys, I saw another thread, and I then realized that a lot of people encountered the same problem like I do. Here is the case: I purchased GoW 4 online with my credit card a few weeks ago,...
  9. Can't redeem GoW 3 code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem GoW 3 code: I can't redeem GoW 3 code that I got from a friend, GoW judgment worked fine, I tried redeeming the code from Xbox one, laptop and iPhone Xbox app and it always says "something went wrong"....
  10. Can't redeem all my GOW tokens

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem all my GOW tokens: Hi, I bought the xbox one S with gow 4 ultimate, I received yesterday the tokens for the GOW series, and I could download and install successfully GOW 2 and Judgment. The problem is with GOW 1 and...