I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

Discus and support I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Justinrex15 Höller, Nov 29, 2023.

1. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page

:)

Justinrex15 Höller, Nov 29, 2023
  2. MoeZArts Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

Hi AlfredSmith7,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums! Only Game Pass Ultimate are able to redeem the 3 Months Discord Nitro. On Xbox you should be able to find it under Game Pass tab in the main
    dashboard > Game Pass and you should see the Discord, EA Access and Spotify Premium redeem tile.

Please check the following link, it has a step by step on how to redeem the 3 months offer.

https://support.discordapp.com/hc/e...ox-Game-Pass-How-to-Redeem-3-Month-Nitro-Gift
  3. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi Justinrex! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

According to Independent Advisor who posted a solution to a similar issue:

"Please be aware that the 3-month Game Pass gift code provided by Discord is only valid for players who have never been Game Pass members before, as you can confirm for yourself through the following link:"

https://support.discord.com/hc/arti...s-of-Xbox-Game-Pass-for-PC-with-Discord-Nitro

To learn more about this, I have provided the source below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/dd979fe7-2f84-47b5-a0c6-7cd3e2921d39

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  5. Nursemorph Win User

XBOX gamepass code redemption

Any chance this was the error message:

"Check the Instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page"

If so, that's either because you don't meet region crtieria...or, you have held Game Pass in the past as the promotion is for new subscribers only

"If you were previously subscribed or currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you will not be able to redeem the two month trial for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!"

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/4411295409047-2-months-of-Xbox-Game-Pass-Ultimate-with-Discord-Nitro-FAQ#h
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

This code cannot be used. It was purchased in a region other than the region of your account. help how to solve?

Hello WererZombi, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your code redemption.

Do you currently have an active subscription? If so, you may not be able to redeem the code.

Q: What if I already have an Xbox Game Pass for PC subscription tied to my Microsoft account?

A: If you were previously subscribed or currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you will not be able to redeem the three month trial for Xbox Game Pass for PC!

However, this code can be gifted to a friend!

https://support.discord.com/hc/en-us/articles/3...

This link is from 2021 but perhaps the FAQ provided still remain true.
Thema:

1. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass! - Similar Threads - cant redeem Discord

2. I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape: I cant redeem the Minecraft twitch cape i have the code and then i go to the website but when i redeem the code it take me to a micro soft website then when i press confirm it says We’re having...
  3. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  4. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  8. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  9. I cant redeem Discord Nitro.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant redeem Discord Nitro.: I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and it says that I should discord Nitro as a perk but, I don't get the option to redeem it anywhere. I can redeem stuff like war thunder and overcooked 2 stuff but I...
  10. i cant redeem discord nitro on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    i cant redeem discord nitro on xbox one: So on Friday i logged into my xbox and saw a promotion that is giving away EA Accesses, Discord nitro and spotify premium but i cant redeem spotify or discord nitro it kept say "An error occurred...