I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

Discus and support I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code. The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MelissaLisset03, Sep 7, 2019.

1. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10

I’m trying to redeem my code of Windows 10, I buy the Java Edition and I can’t redeem the code.

The page says “this code is already redeemed” but I have not used it.

:)

MelissaLisset03, Sep 7, 2019
  2. IanWalker6 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I am trying to redeem a Minecraft windows 10 edition key from the Mojang website.

This is the prompt I am trying to redeem from:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minecraft for Windows 10

You bought Minecraft: Java Edition during a period of time when Minecraft for Windows 10 was included for free. Claim your redeemable gift code by clicking the button below and follow the instructions. As you
    might have guessed, Minecraft for Windows 10 can only be played on Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It allows for users who have purchased the java edition of the game to then redeem a code for the windows 10 edition of the game.

This is the error message that pops up:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!

Thanks for any help!
  3. TogaedGrub2325 Win User

Redeem code is already used (Minecraft WIndows 10)

I am not an expert, and I have the same problem. I first bought the "Minecraft: Java Edition", I wanted to use the redeem code to get "Minecraft for Windows 10", so I clicked "Redeem", I got the code, but when I entered it, it said "The code has already
    been redeemed.", I checked my order history, it said that I had bought "Minecraft for Windows 10" using the code, but when I clicked install, it keeps showing me a small window with my code. I then checked whether if the account/email on Mojang, Minecraft.net,
    and Microsoft Store, it was the same. So I don't get why I can't install "Minecraft for Window 10".
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

I see you are having a problem with a minecraft code,

Redeem your code this way
    1. Login to Windows 10 with the Microsoft account you used to buy Minecraft.
    2. Open Microsoft Store -> search for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.
    3. Click the button ‘Get this app’.
    4. Select ‘Buy’.
      [​IMG]
    5. Type in the email address and password that you used to buy Minecraft.
    6. Windows Store will recognize that you already own this game, and will start downloading.
    7. After the download and installation process are completed, you can start playing again.

If this does not work then you may need to contact Mojang directly about this issue at this link https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new or try
    Microsoft here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us#4:1:2
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Hi,

The best thing is to return to the place where you bought it from and try to get your money back or get a replacement code
  6. Ripins Win User

Hi there, You might have better luck with your question in the Windows Forum as it's a Windows related issue.

Thanks
Thema:

1. I can’t redeem my code of Minecraft Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can’t redeem code

2. Can’t redeem Xbox gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t redeem Xbox gift code: Im very sad as I’ve been meaning to get a dlc for quite a while now and my friend gifted it to me but it’s says that there are invalid letters even there’s not as its Xbox message gift and we are...
  3. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  4. I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed my fifa 23 supercharger pack code on my phone internet and now I can’t find the...: Anyone help me? Redeemed fifa23 supercharger pack in my phone while at work and now I can’t find the pack, says code already redeemed but nothing there 94403c7f-ac3b-41f5-b78b-bb3c5029832a
  5. I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t redeem a gift code from my region, what is the problem?: I got a gift code for a game, when I tried to redeem the code every time i get this massage “This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account.”, even though it...
  6. I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered Halo Infinite on Xbox Game Pass, but I can’t find a code to redeem: I preordered Halo Infinite from the Microsoft store, and I have no idea where the code is. I didn’t get an email so I don’t know what to do. Any help would be nice. Thanks...
  7. Can’t Redeem a code trying to contact Xbox Support for billing and subscriptions

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t Redeem a code trying to contact Xbox Support for billing and subscriptions: I am trying to redeem a code for Xbox game pass unlimited since it came in the box with the controller that I purchased here recently and it’s telling me that it’s only for new customers that I...
  8. Why can’t I redeem a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can’t I redeem a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code?: I have a prepaid code for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but whenever I try to redeem it it claims, “This free trial is for new customers only”. I’m not using a free trial, I’m using a prepaid code....
  9. Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can’t redeem a code as can’t read code last four digits.: Who wilk resolve this? microsoft or walmart 735c22c6-f824-4935-8870-5acf5f541e91
  10. Can’t redeem code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t redeem code: Ive got some xbox giftcard codes and everytime i type them in and type confirm it comes up with Try Again and below it will say There is a problem on our end, Try again later. And its been saying...