I cant redeem Minecraft java

Discus and support I cant redeem Minecraft java in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I get to the page given by the Minecraft launcher to redeem java edition, it says we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nicholas serratt, Jul 1, 2022.

1. I cant redeem Minecraft java

when I get to the page given by the Minecraft launcher to redeem java edition, it says we are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.

:)

nicholas serratt, Jul 1, 2022
  2. ChaosGamerAH Win User

Minecraft redeem code

so xbox minecraft code cant be used to redeem java minecraft?
  3. Elias Abou Win User

if i got the minecraft java redeem code and i redeemed it will i get bedrock for free or i need to buy the redeem code of the java & bedrock ???

Thanks alot Ben and im doing well but i meant if i want to get a minecraft java redeem code will i get minecraft bedrock also cuz Im thinking about buying minecraft java redeem code and because minecraft did the java & bedrock edition together that means that i will get minecraft bedrock too

Am I right???
  4. RAJ DHAKAL Win User

Can't redeem Minecraft Java Edition

i Can't redeem Minecraft Java Edition
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi Nicholas, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

This may be related to the current service alert since one of the issues is "You may not be able to buy games to own right now."

Kindly try again after the service alert is fixed. For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  6. OP_TikTak Win User

Can you get minecraft java and bedrock edition with a xbox giftcard?

Wait cant i do it like this

Redeem 2 $25 xbox giftcards first. Then go to minecraft and click buy. Then select the microsoft balance option ( money from redeeming giftcards). Then wait for it to purchase. Then go into the xbox app and go to minecraft and enter the game. Then login into the acc that has it. Then i can play minecraft java and bedrock edition. This is another way right? Like i can redeem multiple giftcards until it reaches $40 and then i buy minecraft and play it. Does this work aswell?
Thema:

1. I cant redeem Minecraft java - Similar Threads - cant redeem Minecraft

2. I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape: I cant redeem the Minecraft twitch cape i have the code and then i go to the website but when i redeem the code it take me to a micro soft website then when i press confirm it says We’re having...
  3. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  4. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  5. I cant redeem my minecraft Java?? please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my minecraft Java?? please help!: Earlier today i tried to redeem minecraft java edition for free because I had heard about getting it for free last month in may if you had minecraft bedrock edition/minecraft windows 10. all day I...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem Minecraft bedrock: I have Minecraft java edition and there is currently a deal being advertised in the Minecraft launcher saying that i can redeem bedrock edition free if i have java. All i have to do it click on...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Cant find the redeem anymore.: I heard that people who use to have old accounts, and bought the game before 2018 could get it for free (the windows 10 edition) but i cant find it in my mojang account, and i am pretty sure i...
  8. Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem windows 10 minecraft code: so i recently found out about you guys offering a copy of the windows 10 edition of minecraft to people who owned java, and i wanted to get it to play with my friend whos on xbox. however when i...
  9. i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought java edition minecraft and i cant redeem a code for windows 10 edition: the message says "It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later!" and i would...
  10. Cant change my Minecraft skin or redeem windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant change my Minecraft skin or redeem windows 10: So recently I bought Minecraft java edition on a mac, but then I downloaded it on my PC any ive already made sure that its the right email and everything but it still tells me that I need to buy...