i cant redeem discord nitro on xbox one

Discus and support i cant redeem discord nitro on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So on Friday i logged into my xbox and saw a promotion that is giving away EA Accesses, Discord nitro and spotify premium but i cant redeem spotify or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by supercoolLSC, Nov 19, 2019.

1. supercoolLSC
    supercoolLSC Guest

So on Friday i logged into my xbox and saw a promotion that is giving away EA Accesses, Discord nitro and spotify premium but i cant redeem spotify or discord nitro it kept say "An error occurred please try again later" and i did and it still not working
    and I have the xbox gamepass ultramate. So later on Saturday I tried again but it still not working and now today and it still not working, please help.

:)

supercoolLSC, Nov 19, 2019
  2. Temenist Win User

Cool, the discord nitro code was invalid when i tried to take it using my friend's xbox, and now i don't have nitro, and can't do anything about it. (PC user)

Well for one you cant redeem a discord code on a xbox its only a pc or mobile app

Follow the link in your email to redeem the code
    The problem actually is, i can't redeem the Discord Nitro because it gets a ''Unknown Gift Code'' error (it's the code i got from the xbox), (trying on pc).
  3. EnolaCat Win User

Requesting discord nitro

If you received Discord Nitro with the promotion follow the steps in this Discord Support article
    'Xbox Game Pass & Discord Nitro' to claim your Discord Nitro subscription. Everything you need to know
    about how to redeem it is covered.
  4. Samuel_06 Win User

Claiming the free Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium trials from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Thanks for your reply. I live in the United States, so this offer does apply to me.

Players on this forum are having the exact same issue as me, as well as
    this one.
  5. walterdino Win User

Unknown gift code - Discord nitro

Yeah, but when I redeemed the Nitro in the Xbox Game Pass I recieved a Discord link, not a code to redeem. :/
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. i cant redeem discord nitro on xbox one - Similar Threads - cant redeem discord

2. I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant redeem the minecraft twitch cape: I cant redeem the Minecraft twitch cape i have the code and then i go to the website but when i redeem the code it take me to a micro soft website then when i press confirm it says We’re having...
  3. I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought Minecraft for friends abroad and they cant redeem it, now I want to refund it but...: HELP PLEASE - why is it so hard and frustrating to contact Microsoft support and to get a refund for items bought, and why is there no disclosure that the purchase wont work in another region....
  4. My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend cant redeem the gift i sent him on xbox: I have sent my friend this code today, and when he tries to claim it on the xbox store, it says he needs to claim it on the microsoft store, and then it tells him to try and claim it on the...
  5. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help

in XBoX on Windows
    i have a code but idk which region it is i cant redeem it pls help: just respond too my question 733dbec2-b80c-46d7-b5a7-c01ff49614dc
  8. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  9. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  10. I cant redeem Discord Nitro.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cant redeem Discord Nitro.: I have Xbox Gamepass Ultimate, and it says that I should discord Nitro as a perk but, I don't get the option to redeem it anywhere. I can redeem stuff like war thunder and overcooked 2 stuff but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unkown gift code discord