I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

Discus and support I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So recently I got a 12 Month Pre-Paid Gold code from a friend (the code wasn't scratched off) and I've input all the digits in correctly and tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Hypnotic Ghostz, Mar 30, 2017.

1. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

So recently I got a 12 Month Pre-Paid Gold code from a friend (the code wasn't scratched off) and I've input all the digits in correctly and tried to redeem the the 12 Month Gold code and it constantly came up with an Error message: "Something Went Wrong"
    and this: "XBOS1004". I have tried for 5+ days and nothing. But I've heard that you need to pay off your Subscriptions first to be able to redeem the code but I need someone to confirm this. Thanks!

:)

Hypnotic Ghostz, Mar 30, 2017
  2. biancaKANKA
    biancaKANKA Guest
    Erroe Code 80154007

I tried to redeem a 12 month pre-paid gold membership and all I get is error code 80154007. I tried to find help at xbox.com/erroehelp, I typed erroe code number but their is no help there?

biancaKANKA, Mar 30, 2017
  3. Rekkieman
    Rekkieman Guest
    Error code 80155411

Hi there, I am getting error code 80155411 when I try to redeem my Pre-paid Xbox Live Gold - 12 months voucher.

Please help, what is the reason for the code. I couldn't pick up the error code on the support page.

Thanks,

Rekkieman, Mar 30, 2017
  4. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help!

Hey there Hypnotic Ghostz,

Yes, all subscriptions including payments need to be current before a prepaid code can be used to extend the subscription. If you have a past due balance, you'll need to resolve that before using the code. If you're having issues taking care of that, you'll
    want to speak with the chat or phone teams for more help. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Apr 5, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Hypnotic Ghostz,

Yes, all subscriptions including payments need to be current before a prepaid code can be used to extend the subscription. If you have a past due balance, you'll need to resolve that before using the code. If you're having issues taking care of that, you'll
    want to speak with the chat or phone teams for more help. You can contact Official Xbox Support through either the live chat option (if available) or phone team
    HERE.

Hope that helps!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Eduard0 Bent0 Win User

cant redeem points code!!!

I'm having trouble redeeming Xbox Live Gold 12 months. Returns the code: 801613c9. I've tried with 2 Xbox Live Gold Pre-Paid and did not work, always returns the same error.
  7. Metaphorically Win User

new xbox live

There is a way to upgrade to gold without credit card. You can go and buy a pre-paid XBL subscription for either 1 month, 3 month or 12 months. Then scratch off the code-covering material and redeem your code and you will be able to play on-line.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Given the wrong amount for the $5/$10/$15 Promotional Gift Card

Hey there Meeester Bung69!

Just to clarify, did you purchase a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership through the dashboard offer on your console? Or did you redeem a pre-paid code? In order for you to qualify for this offer you would have needed to purchase an Xbox Live Gold membership
    through the promotion on your console. Redeeming a pre-paid code will not qualify for this promotion.
  9. PeteAshby Win User

Gold mess-up

Absolutely. All you need to do is call Xbox Live Support at 1-800-4-MYXBOX and let them know what happened. As long as the membership that you redeemed is a 3 month or 12 month pre-paid code, an agent will be able to cancel the gold membership that you mistakenly
    put on your dad's account, and email you a code for the gold time that you can put on your account. Easy peasy!
Thema:

1. I can't redeem a Pre Paid 12 Month Gold code, need help! - Similar Threads - can't redeem Pre

2. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  3. I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem gift codes from my friend due to geo restriction.: Hello I sent payment for Powerwash DLC to my friend so that he would send dlc as gift codes to me. But, they don't work due to geo restriction. Can you help me redeem this codes for my account:...
  4. Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem points because I can't add a phone number: First of all, I'm being sent around in circles on this topic now. I've contacted both Microsoft and Xbox support with both telling me to contact the other as they will know the best way to deal...
  5. i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards

in XBoX on Windows
    i can't find the option to redeem xbox gift cards: i want an Xbox gift card to get minecraft but the only options I have to redeem are Roblox, Overwatch, Diablo VI, sea of thieves and organizations to donate. I don't even have the option to...
  6. Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I see the option to buy using the Microsoft account balance after I redeemed my...: [img] [img] I bought a 25 dollar gift card and redeemed it in the store then I wanted to get my self some ea fc points but the option to buy with Microsoft account balance didn't show up its been...
  7. Why can't I redeem my points

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I redeem my points: My points [Mod Removed - Profanity] I can't redeem nothing haven't had a problem before e6edcb2b-2356-420b-b332-ed1b35914c13
  8. Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't remember original Epic Games account information, how do I redeem V-Bucks?: I got my Xbox One a few years ago (I believe in 2018) and I don't remember setting up an Epic Games account when we downloaded Fortnite, but I seem to need it when I want to redeem V-Bucks. Every...
  9. Can't redeem points for a game a pre ordered months back but if people do now they get them..?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't redeem points for a game a pre ordered months back but if people do now they get them..?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Umahan88 [link] [comments]
  10. Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't redeem pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold, it only prompts me to change billing region?: Hi, I can't seem to be able to redeem my pre-paid 12 months Xbox Live Gold code as my Xbox One X, Microsoft.com, Xbox.com and Windows Store in Windows 10 just tells me that I have to change my...