I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance?

Discus and support I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The problem is that it does no detect the microsoft balance 2a1b1934-d010-4dd4-afc2-5142508a3aa2 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MarcusHolloway2, Dec 30, 2019.

1. I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance?

The problem is that it does no detect the microsoft balance

:)

MarcusHolloway2, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

In order to use your Microsoft account balance for 360 games, you have to use a 360 console.
  3. ProDefault Win User

Only credit cards can purchase 360 games on Xbox one.
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

I have rdr2 on a disc I want to buy the game on the Xbox store which game do I buy

5. trple X blu dot Win User

RdR 2??

[quote user="Jameser78"]

I do know 'Redemption' is Red Dead 2, the first one is called Red Dead Revolver.

[/quote]Red Dead Redemption is the spiritual successor to 2004's Red Dead Revolver. To say Red Dead Revolver is part 1 and Red Dead Redemption is part 2, is rhetoric. Otherwise it would have been titled Red Dead Revolver 2
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode not available to download but is for sale!!

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that the Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode is just an add-on or DLC addition to Red Dead Redemption 2 which means that it requires the base game, you will be needing to buy the base game that is sold separately.
    It's not the base game that is needed. It is Red Dead Online. When you state that the base game is needed it sounds like people need to buy Red Dead Redemption 2 but that is not the case. Red Dead Redemption 2 contains both the single player story and the online portion. Red Dead Redemption 2 is not the same as Red Dead Online. They have 2 different names. Story Mode is DLC for Red Dead Online. It is not DLC for Red Dead Redemption 2 as you have said.
Thema:

1. I cant red buy dead redemption 1 whit microsoft balance? - Similar Threads - cant red buy

2. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  3. 3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 days ago i bought red dead redemption ultimate and i cant acces online on ps4 it just...: Hello im having trouble accesing red dead redemption online and i specially bought red dead redemption ultimate edition for this and im on ps4 4469251a-a5d9-414f-b295-3fdf33440ce3
  4. I but a Red dead redemption 2 And i cant installed IT, why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I but a Red dead redemption 2 And i cant installed IT, why?: I buy a RDR 2 And i dont know why but i cant installed it 50fa500a-8975-4392-9357-818019cf35da
  5. Cant Install Red Dead Redemption 2 on XBox Series S (0x800701e7)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Install Red Dead Redemption 2 on XBox Series S (0x800701e7): Hello everybody, I'm facing a strange problem installing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my XBox Series S. In the Microsoft Store it shows me I own the game. When downloaded (just 105GB :P ) The game...
  6. it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red?: it says on halo 5 that one playter cant play and its in red? I think its me, how fo I fix this please help I havent been online for a while and I just started back tonight...
  7. cant install red dead redemption 2 story mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant install red dead redemption 2 story mode: i bought rdr2 story mode while online was in gamepass, after online got taken off i couldnt play rdr2 and it said i didnt own the game or app, i tried uninstalling it but i now cant reinstall it....
  8. Cant install Red dead redemption 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant install Red dead redemption 2: I bought red dead redemption 2 about 2 years ago or something. I uninstalled it to make room. Now i wanted to install it again but i cant because you cant buy the game seperately...
  9. Red dead redemption 2 stuck on loading screen cant play help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 stuck on loading screen cant play help?: Need help have original game on xbox disc d5590143-08bc-4110-b45f-cf2f47760b98
  10. my power supply light turned solid red and cant figure out what to do

in XBoX on Consoles
    my power supply light turned solid red and cant figure out what to do: my controller is blinking and wont' turn on and the xbox won't either 09d6c8bd-aee6-47f2-afad-13fa3f371251