I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

Discus and support I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lorean Schnell, Jun 14, 2024.

1. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days.

:)

Lorean Schnell, Jun 14, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Lorean,

When did you last successfully sign in to your Microsoft account?

If you have not logged into your account for more than two years and it has been closed due to inactivity, you will not be able to use the Account Recovery Form to recover your account.

Reference: https://support.microsoft.com/office/7c0a9fa7-0982-b7c6-fd72-df852b63699f

Did you have two-factor authentication (2FA) active on the account? If you do have the 2FA active, are you able to access the second factor of authentication?

If so, please try resetting your password. Detailed steps on resetting your password can be found in the following support article:

https://support.microsoft.com/office/eff4f067-5042-c1a3-fe72-b04d60556c37

Important: The account recovery form can only be used if two-step verification isn't turned on.

If you did not have 2FA active on the account, and the account was not deleted due to inactivity, you will need to try the Account Recovery Form: https://account.live.com/acsr

Detailed steps on how to use the Account Recovery Form can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/office/b19c02d1-a782-dee6-93c3-dc8113b20c42
  3. Lorean Schnell Win User

I tried logging into Microsoft again, but it didn't work.
  4. Lorean Schnell Win User

I have a different email address that I use to purchase Minecraft. I accidentally deleted Microsoft and all of my data disappeared.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Lorean, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you give more details?

Did you redeem the code in your account?
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Lorean,

I apologize but I am having difficulty understanding which code you are mentioning.

I asked if you redeemed a code (gift) for the game. Is that not the case?

Please, can you explain what is the issue you are having?
Thema:

1. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft. - Similar Threads - can't recover code

2. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  3. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  4. How do I contact support when I can't recover my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact support when I can't recover my account?: I'm completely locked out of my outlook account and I no longer have the same phone number associated with that account. When I try to do the recovery I fail everytime but I'm giving them as much...
  5. Can't recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't recover account: My account is linked to my old phone, with its number and the authenticator app on it. need help changing e1828dee-7dda-4b5e-b502-d94b37df9373
  6. I can't recover my email account from my Minecraft account ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover my email account from my Minecraft account ?: Hi guys, there's a stupid question and scenario here. So basically I bought a minecraft account then created a mojang account.Fast forward to the day of moving my mojang account to Microsoft...
  7. Why can't you recover stolen GT's!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't you recover stolen GT's!!: I recently had my GT stolen!! I immediately went to XBOX support and requested a call back 3 times and never received a callback! After being on support chat for hours(after I was finally able to...
  8. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  9. Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help me recover my Microsoft Account, it got blocked and I can't recover it or login.: Error message: There is a problem with your Microsoft account. To fix this, sign in to account.live.com from a browser. i tried filling in a form to recover the account, but some questions i dont...
  10. My phone number is broken and I can't recover it. How do I change my number?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My phone number is broken and I can't recover it. How do I change my number?: My phone number is broken and I can't recover it. How do I change my number? 741027ca-5a30-43b2-aff7-d36afb4986e6