I can't recover my email account from my Minecraft account ?

Discus and support I can't recover my email account from my Minecraft account ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi guys, there's a stupid question and scenario here. So basically I bought a minecraft account then created a mojang account.Fast forward to the day... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CathyED, Sep 5, 2023.

1. CathyED
    CathyED Guest

Hi guys, there's a stupid question and scenario here.

So basically I bought a minecraft account then created a mojang account.Fast forward to the day of moving my mojang account to Microsoft account (not really relevant but just let you know). The email I signed for this account is no longer in used and the phone number is no way to use again .I can only remember my gamertag and my profile name .

The customer service kept sending me a recovery form the rover my account ,but guess what ?NEVER WORKED.

So I have a kinda of solution is that tell the assistant to transfer my Minecraft account to another active account or just simply recover my email account .Any suggestions will be appreciated.Thanks a lot!

:)

CathyED, Sep 5, 2023
  2. CathyED Win User

Hello CarTzy,

Really appreciate with you and other colleagues' help .However, the form you guys told me to fill wasn't a solution for me which really annoyed me so much and all I have to say are on the post I've post and I don't know what I can do now . Every time the emails I got after I filled up the recovery form are just 'our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership. '. I have filled all the past passwords (which is recored on my phone)I have and the phone number/email address I signed up although I know the Minecraft/Microsoft account is mine but YOUR SYSTEM think it is NOT mine .Still can't get my account back? And not even allow me to transfer my Minecraft account to another Microsoft account .

Also,I had contact the customer service from Microsoft, Xbox and even Mojang .They all refer me to another and another department which I was fine with that ,I can contact them .But I am not happy with the same solution which I have clearly told you that I wasn't work for me in million times.Thank you.

3. CarTzy Win User

Hello CathyED,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

Please be aware that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a fully automated server and we do not have manual access to it. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity. For now, allow me to do the best I can to help you with the process.

I can see that you're having trouble recovering your email account associated with your Minecraft account. If you're unable to access the email address or phone number associated with your account, you can try filling out the account recovery form again and provide as much information as possible about your account.

Please also see: Mojang to Microsoft account migration FAQ | Xbox Support

We're looking forward to hearing from you. If there are any inquiries about our description or if there are any misconceptions, do reply to the post.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello CathyED,

This is a Microsoft Account recovery issue that we are unable to resolve on our end. We don't have a recovery tool as it deals with personal information and is considered part of privacy. This is the only way to recover the Microsoft Account. Since you have been through the recovery process with success, you may try to submit another ticket and provide as much info as possible to help you possibly recover the account.

We'll leave this thread open for our other amazing and helpful volunteers and community members, just in case they have some insights or knowledge they want to impart. However, our team specifically will bow-out for now, since our findings is that this concern is beyond the reach of the community.
  5. Musumeci Tony Win User

minecraft account stolen and migrated

the minecraft account was not migrated to another microsoft account, but to a yahoo email. I am aware of the email, reference code, card details, purchase date, my Microsoft account information and my Minecraft name (which may have been changed). I don't need help recovering my Microsoft account, as I have already managed to recover it. But I wanted to ask for help in migrating Minecraft from the scammer's email to the original Microsoft account (which is the one I'm writing with). Obviously I will provide you at Microsoft with all the information necessary to get your Minecraft account back. (if I try to log in to the launcher with my Microsoft account it tells me that I didn't purchase the game, which is false and I can test it with the data I listed before).
  6. SuperIsakSwahn. Win User

My minecraft email was changed! (I migrated so I thought it is as good idea to ask on Microsoft)

I can make a new microsoft account with the same email but will that make it impossible to recover my minecraft account?
Thema:

1. I can't recover my email account from my Minecraft account ? - Similar Threads - can't recover email

2. I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't recover the code I purchased for Minecraft.: I haven't played Minecraft in 2 days. f8bce78a-0083-479b-a7a4-0207df41ed20
  3. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  4. How to recover email that I can't access?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover email that I can't access?: This may sound weird however I was in epic games website to link my Fortnite account that I had started off on Xbox one, and I had put an email that doesn't exist accidentally on epic games......
  5. How do I contact support when I can't recover my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact support when I can't recover my account?: I'm completely locked out of my outlook account and I no longer have the same phone number associated with that account. When I try to do the recovery I fail everytime but I'm giving them as much...
  6. Can't recover account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't recover account: My account is linked to my old phone, with its number and the authenticator app on it. need help changing e1828dee-7dda-4b5e-b502-d94b37df9373
  7. Why can't you recover stolen GT's!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't you recover stolen GT's!!: I recently had my GT stolen!! I immediately went to XBOX support and requested a call back 3 times and never received a callback! After being on support chat for hours(after I was finally able to...
  8. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  9. Account hacked and email changed. Can't recover

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and email changed. Can't recover: Somebody hacked into my account and changed the email. I can't open a ticket or do anything because the account no longer exists under my email. The account is an old one I only used because I own...
  10. Can't recover my Microsoft Account because my email account was deleted.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't recover my Microsoft Account because my email account was deleted.: Microsoft/Windows keeps popping up on my computer telling me it can't log in to my account. When I try to sign in, I get a thing telling me there's been suspicious activity or such and I need to...