i cant recording my screen

Discus and support i cant recording my screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i cant recording my window screen 62094c37-b9b2-41d5-8593-166f1c4b582c Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mi Mie, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Mi Mie
    Mi Mie Guest

i cant recording my window screen

:)

Mi Mie, Feb 16, 2023
  2. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

Could you please provide more information or further clarify your statement? It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide additional details, as it would help me better understand the problem and offer a more informed response. Thank you.
  3. darkist1 Win User

cant records screen

Hi there,

Just keep in mind you might struggle to record even gameplay if there's some sort of streaming service in the background like Netflix that has HDCP or copyright protection on it
  4. Ahmed RazaIdrisi Win User

cant records screen

no error shows except this error

"we cant record now please try again "

I cant even take screenshot of that error
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

cant records screen

6. Ahmed RazaIdrisi Win User

cant records screen

I m trying to record the game while playing but

this error occurs "we cant record now please try later"

is there I have to buy x box for windows 10 pc separetely
Thema:

1. i cant recording my screen - Similar Threads - cant recording screen

2. I cant screen record what should i do

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant screen record what should i do: so I pressed windows and g but it wont show me the capture butten 2582cd80-01c9-4e19-949d-d1f9561d29da
  3. Xbox game bar for windows - i cant unmute my mic while recording.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar for windows - i cant unmute my mic while recording.: Im trying to record something using game bar for windows and when i start recording it mutes my mic and im unable to unmute it. When i click the unmute button or press the shortcut nothing...
  4. cant record with gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant record with gamebar: i think first thing i have to mention is i have an amd rx 6400xt, and all updates are done, but everytime i try open xbox gamebar to record it tells me we cant record rn, try again later, i...
  5. I cant record max payne 3 on xbox series and even on xbox one, please fix this backwards...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant record max payne 3 on xbox series and even on xbox one, please fix this backwards...: I cant record max payne 3 on xbox series and even on xbox one, please fix this backwards game, i cant take pitcures of the game either, and its not only me with this problem...
  6. I cant record on my gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant record on my gamebar: When i open my gamebar and press "capture" the "record last 5 mins" and "start/stop recording" button is grayed out. And when i hover over them it says "there was a problem with background...
  7. Why cant I record full game clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I record full game clips?: “I recorded a game a clip and selected the "record the last 30 seconds" after checking the video out it had only recorded 20 seconds of my clip this was frustrating because i had enough space and...
  8. I CANT RECORD!!!!!! (again)

in XBoX on Windows
    I CANT RECORD!!!!!! (again): So I made another post saying that I kept getting error code 0x8232360F, The issue started happening again, I've watched at least 5 tutorials now and they all say they same thing, and the same...
  9. Cant screen record on PC. Error code:2184327175

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant screen record on PC. Error code:2184327175: Im trying to screen record my work on Adobe Illustrator. Ive done it before but now im getting Error code:2184327175 90b2ce88-eb35-439f-92e7-919303bd2aec
  10. i cant record league of legends with screen recorder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant record league of legends with screen recorder: i cant record league of legends with screen recorder 5acfde17-381e-41bb-92f9-37d76daa3f91