I can't record voice overs on upload studio.

Discus and support I can't record voice overs on upload studio. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to record a voice over it won't show I'm even talking and it's not recording the voice over. I've had this problem for a week and it's... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mitchellws, Apr 29, 2016.

1. mitchellws
    mitchellws Guest

When I try to record a voice over it won't show I'm even talking and it's not recording the voice over. I've had this problem for a week and it's making me mad. I know it is not my headset because I have tried many other ones. thanks

:)

mitchellws, Apr 29, 2016
  2. Upload Studio wont upload to news feed when modified

Really need some help here please guys.

Since the nice new update on Upload Studio anything I say record that uploads as normal onto my newsfeed. However should I go in and ammend anything such as voice overs make a collage of clips etc it just wont upload its very frustrating. It does upload
    it follows all the procedures but it just never actually appears on the new feedSupport seem clueless does anyone else have similar problems or solutions?

SeatedCentaur67, Apr 29, 2016
  3. xXLoveWireXx
    xXLoveWireXx Guest
    Having issues with sharing a clip

I made a couple of clips on my Xbox. I edited them in upload studio with voice overs but I can’t share them yet they are “uploaded to Xbox live.” But no one can see them but me...

xXLoveWireXx, Apr 29, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: