I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; when i use capture mode i can't capture and it doesn't let me click [img] 0bf725ec-0a6e-433f-950a-b6421ed4dffc Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Default__190, Feb 17, 2022.

1. Default__190
    Default__190 Guest

when i use capture mode i can't capture and it doesn't let me click
    I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar [​IMG]

:)

Default__190, Feb 17, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Default__190,

We hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up regarding your concern as we still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

3. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Default__190,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are trying to capture and record using Xbox Game Bar. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Please see the screenshot after the attempt to capture using Xbox Game Bar:

[​IMG]

This means that gaming features will not work if you are not on a game. However, you may try to check if you can at least sign in to Xbox Game Bar as that could be a possibly needs an account.

There are other ways you can try to use in capturing and recording, here are some suggestions:

Press Shift + Windows Icon + S on keyboard to capture and snip.

Press PrtScn key on keyboard to capture a Window.

Try to check these Microsoft Office support articles too:

Turn your presentation into a video

Insert a screenshot or screen clipping

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Hi Default__190,

We have not heard anything from you since from our last follow up message. If you have other concerns please do not hesitate to create a new thread and we would be more than happy to assist you with it. Have a great day ahead of you.

Kind regards,

5. Obsessive Power Win User

Game recorder

Hi,

The GeForce Experience uses its own video recording software called 'Shadow Play', it shouldn't have any effect on the Windows Game Bar video recorder as they are separate programs.

Are you sure you haven't lowered the recording settings in Game Bar?
  6. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
Thema:

1. I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - can't record video

2. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  3. I can't record on my pc with the game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record on my pc with the game bar: im on my pc and i'm trying to record a video but it says "recording isn't working "error:0x82323619" i dont realy know much about this xbox on my pc stuff 728fd6a4-39db-4808-9a17-1bdcefa44de0
  4. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  5. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690
  6. Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version: Hello Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version for some reason the recording options are greyed out. It says " This Game doesn't allow game...
  7. Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't: Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't e59017b5-1acb-46e6-9fe0-4dd2193d776f
  8. I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...: Can't listen to voice messages or send them either is greyed out or says try again ee272ee9-ea21-4f63-bab3-456747c0a9ee
  9. can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC: this is related to the Master Chief Collection so i've completed the entire odst campaign, and i wanted to find all audio logs on mombasa streets. after a while i found all of them, loaded up on...
  10. Xbox Game Bar не может записывать видео [Translate] Xbox Game Bar can't record video

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar не может записывать видео [Translate] Xbox Game Bar can't record video: [img] Возникает вот эта надпись когда я нажимаю кнопку записи. [Translate] This is the inscription when I press the record button. 888d649f-02d8-4042-8127-366fadef544a