I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

Discus and support I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Paula Marchiante, Nov 13, 2023.

1. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue?

:)

Paula Marchiante, Nov 13, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Paula M. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I would like to let you know that the Xbox Game Bar is intended to record your games and not your desktop or your whole PC screen.

This can be reviewed here:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/frien...cialize/record-game-clips-game-bar-windows-10

To do this task, you may want to look for a dedicated recording program like OBS or another free alternative.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  3. Forsaken Banter Win User

Recording for youtube

4. Mr. Trust_A Win User

how to record screen?

5. mystrllwhat Win User

Xbox Game Bar record last 30 seconds not working

Hey! Sorry for the late reply, but "regular recordings" means the Win+Alt+R shortcut that records the screen. I tried to repair Xbox Game Bar but I still can't use the record last 30 seconds feature.
  6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Screen Recording Via Xbox Game Bar

Concerning Nvidia it is mentioned that it would work with video cards that support NVidia NVENC.

This latter includes:

• Most GeForce 600 series or later
    • Most Quadro K series or later
Thema:

1. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar - Similar Threads - can't record screen

2. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  3. I can't record on my pc with the game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record on my pc with the game bar: im on my pc and i'm trying to record a video but it says "recording isn't working "error:0x82323619" i dont realy know much about this xbox on my pc stuff 728fd6a4-39db-4808-9a17-1bdcefa44de0
  4. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version: Hello Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version for some reason the recording options are greyed out. It says " This Game doesn't allow game...
  6. Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't: Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't e59017b5-1acb-46e6-9fe0-4dd2193d776f
  7. I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...: Can't listen to voice messages or send them either is greyed out or says try again ee272ee9-ea21-4f63-bab3-456747c0a9ee
  8. Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix: Someone help me figure out how to fix Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen, it just flashes and when you do the shortcut-key 'Windows+Alt+R' after the flash, it records but...
  9. I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!: I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! I tried to several times but it only appears a message saying that " it is not possible to do it at the moment, you should do try it later"....
  10. win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made

in XBoX on Windows
    win10 screen record can't hear the voice I made: the screen record doesn't have my microphon's voice the audio record i chose ALL , and i start my mic in Discord inspection i can hear my voice my friend can also hear normaly win10 voice...