I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar

Discus and support I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello I have 2 problems: 1- I can't record with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem 2- I can't clip with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The Fishy, May 3, 2021.

1. The Fishy
    The Fishy Guest

The Fishy, May 3, 2021
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Issues with Game Bar

Hi Raven,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with recording clips. Do you mind posting the exact error message you are seeing when attempting to record clips? Have you attempted to record clips in any other games using the Game Bar? For
    troubleshooting Game Bar, check out this article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Please let us know.
  3. Mr. Trust_A Win User

how to record screen?

4. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  5. Verified✔FairyTail Win User

Sign in On Xbox Companion and Xbox Game Bar Doesn't Work

Open the Start menu, and select Settings > Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is On. If Xbox Game Bar doesn't appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes!
    I don't need help with recording clips. I need help trying to sign into my game bar because as of right now I cannot sign into my Microsoft account.
  6. The Fishy Win User

Where do I check for updates? there is no updates I think
Thema:

1. I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar - Similar Threads - can't record clip

2. My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox One S can't capture clips or recordings but takes screenshots: When I press to record what happened, or try to start a recording nothing happens. The guide just closes doesn’t record a clip or even say that it did. It doesn't even show in my internal storage,...
  3. I can't record on my pc with the game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record on my pc with the game bar: im on my pc and i'm trying to record a video but it says "recording isn't working "error:0x82323619" i dont realy know much about this xbox on my pc stuff 728fd6a4-39db-4808-9a17-1bdcefa44de0
  4. I can't record clips of roblox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't record clips of roblox: I've had this issue for a while and it seems to be an on and off thing. For the past year I have not be able to record any clips of roblox. I've deleted almost all of my clips, I don't have any...
  5. I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't record my PC screen via Xbox Game Bar: I don't know why but PC recording via Xbox Game Bar is always unavailable for me and I can't record anything. How can I solve this issue? 2ca12331-62d4-4fff-8401-a104f4dee690
  6. Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version: Hello Xbox Game Bar Can't record Game Clips in Power Rangers Battle For The Grid Windows Version for some reason the recording options are greyed out. It says " This Game doesn't allow game...
  7. Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't: Why won't my Xbox record videos on my laptop, I've tried resetting it but still can't e59017b5-1acb-46e6-9fe0-4dd2193d776f
  8. I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't send or listen to voice messages. Whenever I record a voice message but the buttons...: Can't listen to voice messages or send them either is greyed out or says try again ee272ee9-ea21-4f63-bab3-456747c0a9ee
  9. can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't unlock the Record Store Owner achievement on MCC: this is related to the Master Chief Collection so i've completed the entire odst campaign, and i wanted to find all audio logs on mombasa streets. after a while i found all of them, loaded up on...
  10. Can't record clip studio: error 0x82323672

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't record clip studio: error 0x82323672: I can record game clips or anything else but I wanna make small clips drawing in Clip Studio and I keep receiving this error. Some time ago I recorded in this software and it went well, I can't...