I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate

Discus and support I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i buy the suscription of 3 months for the game pass ultimate but i cant found the option for reclaim, maybe is not available yet in my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DanieruSama, Nov 29, 2019.

1. DanieruSama
    DanieruSama Guest

Yesterday i buy the suscription of 3 months for the game pass ultimate but i cant found the option for reclaim, maybe is not available yet in my country (spain) or i need to do something else, if someone know how to do it please tell me, thanks

:)

DanieruSama, Nov 29, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Danieru,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for the post had copied something else and posted instead of the contact us. It is now fixed. We recommend to request a call from support and see if they can help you.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. DanieruSama Win User

Thank you for the reply, but it seems that i dont have the gifts to reclaim, i will asume that is not yet in my country or something like that
  4. Niko1664 Win User

You can find your gift on the Game Pass tab on the Xbox dashboard for Discord (QR code) and EA Access. For Spotify, that's depend if your not already subcribers.

Find more information at the bottom of the page : https://www.xbox.com/es-es/xbox-game-pass?source=lp
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Danieru,

Thanks for coming to the forums. If on an Xbox console, On the home screen select the deals with gold box. Under game pass you should see tile to claim your gift. Or from home screen you can go to the right icon on top to game pass, the right tile under
    the big picture will be claim your gifts.

If on a PC you will need to request a call from support.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. SlimeySlig12 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes

Oops this is my fault, I meant there was a promotion with discord and spotify where if you got the game pass ultimate by January 6th (which I did) then you get spotify premium and discord nitro codes along with 3 months of xbox ultimate game pass, I have
    the pass but support told me to wait 10 days for the other codes and I cant reach them anymore and its almost been 2 months.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - cant reclaim discord

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant my xbox series s download any apps?: Ive been trying to download dolby atoms but every time i try to install it, it just cancels it saying “installation has stopped” i thought maybe it was just this app but when i tried downloading...
  10. i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet"

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet": i cant download anything on microsoft store because it says "D:\ __ no folder yet" and ive been trying anything and everytime i go into settings on microsoft store my whole microsoft crashes...