I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !

Discus and support I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE ! in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE ! f9afab43-743c-4be0-8c0a-6f379a6de694 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Christophine, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Christophine
    Christophine Guest

I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE !

:)

Christophine, Jul 12, 2018
  2. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Troubleshoot profile-password errors

It is possible to restrict access to your Xbox LIVE profile from any console by making it necessary to use your Microsoft account password to sign into your profile.

You may encounter the following errors when you try making your password necessary for sign-in:

• "Sorry, there was a problem requiring your password for sign-in on other consoles. Your password is still remembered for other consoles. Try again later, or try requiring password on sign-in from www.xbox.com. Visit xbox.com/security if you think someone else is accessing your account."
    • "Sorry, there was a problem requiring your password for sign-in on this console. Your password is still remembered on this console. Try again later, or try requiring password on sign-in from www.xbox.com. Visit xbox.com/security if you think someone else is accessing your account."
    Solution: Set a password requirement on Xbox.com

1) Click My Account

2) Go to Settings & Preferences

3) Select Xbox 360 Profile Protection

4) Sign in using your Microsoft account (email and password associated with your Xbox LIVE account). You will see the number of consoles that don't require a sign-in password to access your Xbox LIVE profile.

5) Click Protect Profile. This will make it necessary to download your profile again using your Microsoft account before it can be used on any console. All previous copies of your profile will not work, and any changes or achievements that had not yet been saved to Xbox LIVE will be lost.

Important: If you feel that your password has been compromised, you can change your Microsoft account password by following these steps:

1) Sign into accounts.live.com using your Microsoft account.

2) Got to Account Information, and next to Password, click Change.

If you are unable to set a sign-in password on Xbox. com, you should check the Xbox LIVE service status.

If the Xbox LIVE service status is up and running, you should repeat the process later.

If the problem persists, contact Xbox Support.

xboxfelix, Jul 12, 2018
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to password protect your Xbox LIVE profile

Xbox LIVE password overview

It is possible to download your Xbox LIVE profile to several different consoles. You may need to do this if you have more than one Xbox 360 console, or you want to play games at a friend's house. In such a situation, you may want to password protect your Xbox LIVE account so that no one else can sign in using your profile.

Set the console to remember your password

Once you have downloaded your Xbox LIVE profile to a console, you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. The Remember Password option is usually off by default. This means that you will be asked for your Microsoft account password every time you sign into Xbox LIVE.

If you don't want to be asked for your Microsoft account password every time you sign into Xbox LIVE, select the Remember Password option.

Change the password protection on your profile

You are required to set the Remember Password option after you download your Xbox LIVE profile. However, you can change the password protection on your Xbox LIVE profile any time.

If you don't need a password to sign in:

Sign into your Xbox LIVE profile. After you have entered your Microsoft account password, select the Remember Password option.

If you choose the Remember Password option, you will not be asked for your Microsoft account password the next time you sign into your Xbox LIVE profile.

If you need a password to sign in:

You can restrict access to your Xbox LIVE profile on any console using your Microsoft account password.

Steps to follow

1) Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

2) Under Settings, select Account and then Account Security

3) Choose the option for Password at Sign In.

4) Select Require Password Here

You will be asked for your Microsoft account password the next time you sign into your Xbox LIVE profile.

How to password protect your Xbox LIVE profile remotely

If you downloaded your Xbox LIVE profile to another console and it is not password protected, or someone has compromised your password, you can change the password from a remote location so that no one else can access your profile.

Change your Microsoft account

1) Sign into accounts.live.com using your Microsoft account.

2) Go to Account Information and, next to Password, click Change.

You can also use your console to change your Microsoft account password.

Note: If the Xbox LIVE profile you downloaded does not require a password to sign in (You selected the Remember Password option), you will not be able to restrict someone from signing into your Xbox profile even if you change your Microsoft account password.

You can remove your Microsoft account password so that other people cannot access your Xbox profile on other consoles. This will ensure that a password is required before signing into your Xbox profile.

Remotely set a profile password from a computer:

1) Sign into your Xbox LIVE account.

2) Under Settings, select Account, and then Account Security

3) Choose the option for Password at Sign In.

4) Select On All Other Consoles.

Once you have done this, a password will be required to sign into your Xbox LIVE profile on all other consoles.

xboxfelix, Jul 12, 2018
  4. Christophine
    Christophine Guest

ANY MICROSOFT SUPPORT CAN HELP?

I already try to send message to my phone use other mobile device. It work.

Christophine, Jul 12, 2018
  5. Christophine Win User

ANY MICROSOFT SUPPORT CAN HELP?

I already try to send message to my phone use other mobile device. It work.
  6. Pandasauraus Win User

Unable to sign in

7. SABDOM Win User

Reset family settings password

8. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Login problems

Hi Bo, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, change your password and update your security information.

Go to account.microsoft.com and if you’re not already signed in, sign in with the username and current password for the account you want to update.

From the navigation header, select Security and because you’re accessing sensitive info, you’ll need to enter the password for this account again.

From the Password security tile, select Change my password.

On the Change your password page, enter your current password and then enter your new password.

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/accou...password-fdde885b-86da-2965-69fd-4871309ef1f1

I hope this helps.
  9. HarmlessXBL Win User

How to change password

Go to Microsoft sign in page and type in the email to the account youd like to change the password for, and select forgot password. Or sign in to the account fully, and head over to settings and security, and select change password. :)
Thema:

1. I CANT RECEIPT SECURITY MESSAGE WHEN I TRY TO CHANGE ACCOUNT PASSWORD FROM MICROSOFT PAGE ! - Similar Threads - CANT RECEIPT SECURITY

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant my friends stream hear my audio but hears everyone elses: im on xbox app and my friend said they couldnt hear me on the stream, what do i do to fix that or yall need to fix that ed144e69-1906-4ec9-b3f0-8f56b74d453a
  4. Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a fix for the “Cant connect to DHPC server” error on my Xbox One S?: About 4 days ago out of the blue my Xbox One S wouldn’t connect to the internet (I have an Ethernet cable and no wireless internet in range to be able to connect to.) when I would try and test the...
  5. When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When trying to add my sons friend to his friends list it keeps saying " we cant save your...: Help? Trying to re- add my sons friend so he can play minecraft with him but we keep getting a message saying " we cant save your changes right now try again in a while " after we've approved it ?...
  6. Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I see the 50 dollar xbox reward: Ive had a prolonging issue for several months that I have ignored thinking it was just some tiny issue i would not have to deal with next time i checked. However my xbox messages me that i can...
  7. Why cant I join my friend on minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I join my friend on minecraft: My friends and I, have been recently trying to joing eachother on minecraft but have been having immense trouble. Whenever we try to join our friends world, it says its downloading whichever add...
  8. Cant get a teredo ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get a teredo ip address: I tried every thing to make it work but nothing solved multiplayer connection cant get ip address And nat type also cant ip and unavailable please help me solve this...
  9. I cant find my roblox Xbox purchase receipt

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant find my roblox Xbox purchase receipt: I have my roblox account logged into my Xbox, I made my account when I was younger and I don’t remember the password and I can’t get my account back, I’ve contacted roblox support and they say the...
  10. Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! I'm trying to find my Roblox receipt on my Xbox order history and I cant: Roblox Support is asking me for my Roblox receipt in order to access my Roblox account, the thing is I can't, I checked the date and my entire xbox order history and Roblox doesn't show up, How do...