I can't re link my xbox to discord ?

Discus and support I can't re link my xbox to discord ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't seem.to re link my Xbox to Discord...when I try it keeps saying I need to re link a378e5d5-2ff9-4ed8-90cf-44bca30072a4 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by llll Astro llll, Nov 29, 2023.

1. I can't re link my xbox to discord ?

I can't seem.to re link my Xbox to Discord...when I try it keeps saying I need to re link

:)

llll Astro llll, Nov 29, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Llll. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, have you tried linking them using a different device? Try it on the Discord app on your phone, if that doesn't work try the deskop app if possible.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. Fernando Ramirez4 Win User

my discord and xbox won't link?

sadly, i tried these things and my xbox is still showing me that its linked to my discord but also that i need to re link it
  4. FracturedSoul23 Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Thanks for the Response but that isn't linked to what i've said

I am trying to speak Through Discord via accessing Discord Servers and Xbox is Telling me to Re-Link my Account. I have Tried to do so and it hasn't worked. I have Unlinked and Relinked accounts to no Avail. I even created a New Account on Discord to try it out and it did not work

I even tried linking my Discord on another account on my Xbox and it's the Same Result
  5. Owen Shelton Win User

Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

I also have the exact same issue. I re link my account after deleting everything etc but it’s still takes me back to my Xbox discord app telling me there is an issue re linking. Then tells me to re link again…
  6. Yanyannnn Win User

Discord re-linking

Hello Dalyn Hanson,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

Thema:

1. I can't re link my xbox to discord ? - Similar Threads - can't link discord

2. Can't link my discord with my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my discord with my xbox: Split from this thread. I’m having the exact same issue on Xbox Series X. Worked yesterday and it won’t link today. I’ve tried the above steps about 15 times. I can link the accounts on the...
  3. Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I can't relink my discord account I've tried multiple times but it just won't link.: I've tried relinking on my Xbox, on my phone, and even on my computer but it just won't relink Update: it fixed it self! 7b7f7e26-78bb-4f23-b2c6-8e2ca6054f2a
  4. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  5. I can't link my discord account.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't link my discord account.: I've linked my multiple times in every possible way from on my console, the app, and my pc. But everytime it say it's successfully transfering my console say I need to link my discord. Which I've...
  6. Why can't I link to my Discord account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I link to my Discord account?: Until now, Discord has worked fine on my Series X Xbox. The accounts were linked, I could join servers, talk to people, and nothing was an issue. Now the Xbox says I need to relink my account,...
  7. Can't link my discord with my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't link my discord with my xbox: Won't link my disord with my xbox series x it worked yesterday 0a0df7da-1f94-4867-b2a8-174a068f652b
  8. Child account can't link Discord to Xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account can't link Discord to Xbox: My kid needs to link his Discord account to Xbox Live. He has my permission, but apparently child accounts can't link to social media accounts. How can I make an exception in parental control to...
  9. Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord)

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Link Xbox to Discord (Discord To Xbox worked, but Xbox refuses to recognize Discord): I have images to show what's going wrong. But this subreddit doesn't allow images which makes trouble shooting very different. Well played. I'll try to explain it but I'm not good at it... If I...
  10. Can't link discord to my account

in XboX Insiders
    Can't link discord to my account: I haven't used my Xbox One in a while, so when I was going to get back on I decided to link my discord. When I click on the link button it only loads for a bit, but doesn't open a menu for any way...