I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how

Discus and support I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] Whats wrong with it? ee2c746d-d29f-456e-b984-777a59c5d742 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noirrad, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Noirrad
    Noirrad Guest

I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how [​IMG]
    Whats
    wrong with it?

:)

Noirrad, Nov 29, 2020
  2. xbox360italy Win User

Halo 4 - Fileshare issues still

Hello

too long of a description? other than that no clue, try not using some of the words, they may have one of them locked out, like you cant put a cuss word or whatever in the description either i dont think
  3. Smwutches Win User

Dont understand how to use rewards

It depends on if the points are still pending or have been deposited. Once you complete an offer, credits are added to your Rewards account as pending. They remain pending until the following 15th or 30th of the month after you have at least 5,000 pending.
    Once they are deposited, they are added as currency to your Microsoft account balance. You would use that balance as your payment method when making a purchase.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Dont understand how to use rewards

Hello Luvs2KLL,

We see that these Credits were successfully deposited on October 26th. This means they were converted into Currency and placed into your Microsoft Account, which you can confirm via your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/).
    This currency can be used by selecting your Microsoft Account as your method of purchase. Keep in mind that promotional Credits like Rewards Credits are used first, so if you have already made a purchase using your Microsoft Account as the payment method,
    those funds may no longer be available.
  5. xQueen Mara Sov Win User

XBOX LIVE HARASSMENT

What is with the ignorant comment? I am not used to how it works on here and if your not going to read this post dont bother putting ignorant comments like this up! I put this in CAPS because its easier for me to see what i typed in! Dont ignore the seriousness
    of this post! Im on here for a reason and have every right to be upset!
  6. BeakedBigfoot51 Win User

Mythic AAA was banned

i even wonder what my next ban will be when i get back on if i put something else cause i stick up for myself and it does not say u cant use thy g word any other way how am i to know really
Thema:

1. I cant put up a post using these words and I dont understand how - Similar Threads - cant put post

2. has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then xbox claim they cant switch them over?: has anyone ever put vbucks onto the wrong account then when asked Microsoft to switch they say it cant be done? d798a408-7e59-445a-a9e9-96b3b83c2d2a
  3. When i try to sign in to Fallout 76 I can put in my info but i cant enter it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to sign in to Fallout 76 I can put in my info but i cant enter it: ive tryed to press enter and tab and they dont work idk what to do e2c33434-6a4d-4c1e-b692-82a7fc0de917
  4. i was put into the Minecraft beta without even having the Xbox insider hub i cant figure...

in XboX Insiders
    i was put into the Minecraft beta without even having the Xbox insider hub i cant figure...: any suggestions i am on windows 10 submitted by /u/tingme [link] [comments]
  5. Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i put a custom gamer picture on???? I keep getting error message.: Ive been trying to put a custom gamer pic for weeks...it dont work anymore....WHY???? BEEN DOWN FOR WEEKS ALLREADY. f7a4bb7d-2c2b-4c57-a380-cf6bcdfccab8
  6. I cant put a costom pic even if I am adult

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant put a costom pic even if I am adult: For some reason I cant change my profile pic costom I only can put the ones that xbox made I have my account over 18 but I wont let me out a costom pic it says sorry try again later....
  7. I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought xbox game pass and decided to play Sea Of Thieves but i cant even put on donwload...: This is the ERROR that i got (Error: 0x803f8001) c3056e42-b912-4e4b-9a6f-7d96be6294a0
  8. i bought a new xbox and cant put it as my home xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a new xbox and cant put it as my home xbox: my old xbox broke so i bought a new one and cant put it as my home xbox can i have switch ? fdd359a6-0fdf-485e-bf34-b1c401840d94
  9. i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox: i would like to reinitilise my license cause someone keep using it and i cant put it on my xbox edd6f266-d67f-4fa4-80df-234a0cc0ab2f
  10. unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to use banned console offline,cant put a profile on it,brought it like it ,need help: hi everyone,i brought a second hand console which is console banned,microsoft say you can still use it offline,but i cant as its got no profile on it,does anyone no how i can get to use this...